Confirmed with Link: Devils re-sign Pavel Zacha (3 years, $2.25 AAV)

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Meh. You want to hear shrieking? Hold my beer....

Hall Nico Bratt
Gusev Hughes Palms
Coleman Zajac Simmonds
Wood Zacha Boqvist
Rooney

Vats PK
Greene Sevs
Smith Lovejoy
Mueller Carrick

Cory
MBW
6e4.jpg

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
this makes no sense

if he makes it, it means he has earned it in camp. They aren't going to just hand him a spot.

explanation: i think it’s better for boqvist’s development to play in sweden another year, for reasons i don’t want to reiterate. but, i trust the coaching staff, and if he makes the team i like the lines @Pavail Zachupov posted

Reactions: Taylor Hall

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
explanation: i think it’s better for boqvist’s development to play in sweden another year, for reasons i don’t want to reiterate. but, i trust the coaching staff, and if he makes the team i like the lines @Pavail Zachupov posted
Idk, if he was picked 2nd overall this year, still 18, and looked they way he did out there. We would all be foaming out the mouth to have him on the team this year. I think he is ready and would benefit much more playing against tougher competition at this point.

Sgt Brylin

Trade is one for one
Dec 28, 2012
Hall-Nico-Bratt
Coleman-Zajac-Palmieri
Gusev-Hughes-Simmonds
Wood-Zacha-Boqvist

I listed the Zajac line second so I expect some shrieking.
Love these lines, but Boqvist on the RW isn't going to do him any good. He's a natural left. I honestly thing a Coleman-Boqvist swap from your lines isn't unreasonable.

Billdo

Oct 28, 2008
Ocean County
And I agree.
Oh I do too. Nothing they said was wrong and I'm as big a Zacha supporter as you'll find.
lol what did they say
Just that he has proven nothing to be demanding money when tons of guys behind him have turned out to be far better so far. And that Shero isn't the guy to mess with with stuff like this as he's "fiery". It's worth the listen and I posted when it starts in the podcast a few posts up.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
I think the clip was pretty funny, and what they said was true. If only the rest of the podcasts by them in general wasn't so vulgar at times about women and such. Because they generally have some great stories and guests on the show

OmNomNom

Taco is Love, Taco is Life
Mar 3, 2011
In the Church of Salmela
I think the clip was pretty funny, and what they said was true. If only the rest of the podcasts by them in general wasn't so vulgar at times about women and such. Because they generally have some great stories and guests on the show
what, about biz's stories w women? their broishness comes with the territory. i personally find all of their content hilarious. it's objectively fascinating what they're doing, like getting stuff from players no one else can

Reactions: Billdo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad