12 Water Birds

6 Auks

Wallflower

Jack-Donaghy-Pouring-Alcohol-Loop-30-Rock.gif

pn7MgY6.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

73453865.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You know what happens when you get the penalty wrong, Steve? DO YOU?

tumblr_oejf4kWlzo1u9tdblo1_400.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

j2RRB1O.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dkp%20copy_zpsg8rcobfn.png

7:00PM MSG+

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Another Euphoric win streak?

Would be nice.

Beating Pittsburgh in their building would be a good victory.

It seems like we haven't won in Pittsburgh in quite some time, but we did win our last game there. It was the Scott Wedgewood shutout game.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I will be thrilled if we can take the win out of this one. We've been getting breaks offensively, despite still looking sloppy overall. If we can tighten things up defensively, we should be fine.

LGD!!!!

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016
Wonder what it feels like to be Pittsburg, at home, knowing the Devils have given up 20 goals in their last 5 games.

Devils don't win in Pittsburg so I would be happy with a point tonight, actually I would be thrilled. If they don't give up more than 4 goals with tired legs I would be shocked.

ForeverJerseyGirl

Dec 14, 2014
New Jersey
I feel like Cory is due for a monster night. Not sure about the rest of the team, but hoping for the best despite fearing the worst. Go Devils! Get a win, please. Or at least a point.

ETA: Forgot Kinkaid is probably starting tonight. Disregard the bit about Cory...

Last edited:

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Wonder what it feels like to be Pittsburg, at home, knowing the Devils have given up 20 goals in their last 5 games.

Devils don't win in Pittsburg so I would be happy with a point tonight, actually I would be thrilled. If they don't give up more than 4 goals with tired legs I would be shocked.

Nearly every single one of your posts is so negative. You should find something else to do with your time that brings you joy, this isn't for you it seems.

markog

Apr 4, 2008
Slovenia

Pittsburgh had to travel from Minnesotta last night so I thinks they got the short straw in this back to back.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
Nearly every single one of your posts is so negative. You should find something else to do with your time that brings you joy, this isn't for you it seems.

It's a trend around here. Very frustrating.

League has a lot of parity. We'll win games we shouldn't and lose games we shouldn't. Such is life.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
It's a trend around here. Very frustrating.

League has a lot of parity. We'll win games we shouldn't and lose games we shouldn't. Such is life.

I just don't get how anyone could be really upset about this season...I get frustrated at times, particularly with Henrique and Palmieri, but overall we're exceeding expectations. We're right in playoff position with Hall out and Cory not playing too well. Hall looks to be recovering well and will be back soon enough.

Did people expect us to be taking the league by storm this year? It's a step in the right direction and we can certainly make the playoffs if our guys start playing like they're capable.

None Shall Pass

Dano moisturizes
Jul 7, 2007
Brooklyn
I just don't get how anyone could be really upset about this season...I get frustrated at times, particularly with Henrique and Palmieri, but overall we're exceeding expectations. We're right in playoff position with Hall out and Cory not playing too well. Hall looks to be recovering well and will be back soon enough.

Did people expect us to be taking the league by storm this year? It's a step in the right direction and we can certainly make the playoffs if our guys start playing like they're capable.

I'm with you 100%. I'm actually learning to be very optimistic this season. Last year, if we were down three goals (Like against Toronto on Wednesday), I'd turn off the game and be right about it when I checked about it after the game. Now, we're actually fighting. It's exciting to watch every game. I'm a happy Devils fan.

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
Win tonight and 1 pt behind Pitt with a game in hand. if this team can stay in a playoff position with Hall coming back then I'll be very happy

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016

If I knew about this site when the Devils were a fun team to watch maybe my posts wouldn't be so emo.
I'm just reflecting on what I'm witnessing and that in itself is unfortunately, negative.
I expected them to have a much better 20 games in. They're pretty much the same exact team we watched last year.

MissMyDevs*

Mar 14, 2016
Pittsburgh had to travel from Minnesotta last night so I thinks they got the short straw in this back to back.

True. I'm just having nightmares about Phil Kessels wrist shot right now. Their team speed and our defense ugh...I'm just scared

DerekDevils30

Feb 2, 2007
Manitoba
If I knew about this site when the Devils were a fun team to watch maybe my posts wouldn't be so emo.
I'm just reflecting on what I'm witnessing and that in itself is unfortunately, negative.
I expected them to have a much better 20 games in. They're pretty much the same exact team we watched last year.

Except they are MUCH different :laugh:

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010

They have been playing games without Hall and just got Palmieri and Cammalleri back. Maybe your expectations are too high but I think this team has done extremely well considering the circumstances with some injuries and Cam missing games. They are a hell lot more fun to watch then last years team to me.

Darkauron

Jul 14, 2011
South Jersey
If you do not feel partially negative about the devils even if we won cup, then you are not a devils fan.:laugh:

We could be the best team in the league and many of us would still find something to negative to say. It is also just the nature of hf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad