GDT: Devils @ Panthers 6pm EST (MSG, ESPN+)

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
IMG_2425.jpeg

Presents......

IMG_2631.jpeg

Bleed and DD go to Sunrise

[
IMG_1794.jpeg

What a fun night it will be in Miami, seeing a real and talented hockey club in live action! I know the NJD will be 6-1 losers, but at least Fitz and Lindy and the rest of our boys will get to see what a real contender looks like. I'm so excited for this drive down to Miami! FLA are the most exciting team in the league and worth the price of admission.

IMG_2632.jpeg

I keep trying to tell you DD, the arena is not in Miami, it's in Sunrise. They haven't played in Miami in 25 years now. We are not going to Miami. We're not going near Miami. Miami is closer to Sunrise than Tampa is by quite a lot, but it's still not that close.

IMG_1794.jpeg

I can't wait to see the gutsy FLA team out on the ice, coached by a real good HC in Paul Mo. He was so good that he was an NHL HC while he was still in his 20s. Lindy wasn't good enough to be an HC at that age.

IMG_2632.jpeg

Lindy was still playing in the NHL at age 28! Do you ever listen to yourself DD?

IMG_1794.jpeg

I'm so excited about the trip to Miami and to see a real hockey club play.
IMG_2627.gif

FOR GOD SAKE THE PANTHERS DON'T PLAY IN MIAMI DAMMIT! WE'RE NOT GOING TO f***IN MIAMI!

IMG_1794.jpeg

I was even thinking about attending FLA's next two home games. They play ANA, who have Zegras and Gibson. Both just got injured. I'm much more bummed about missing Zegras than J. Hughes. DET comes to town after that. Now there's an exciting team on the upswing. They'll definitely be in the playoffs this year. It’s too bad I missed the Rags down here by a few weeks.

IMG_2632.jpeg

I don't know how the f*** I'm gonna be able to make it all the way to MiamiMEAN SUNRISE with this guy!

IMG_9300.jpeg

We’re almost there! I can see it! Just have to stop to Target for a piss break first!

Devils lineup

Haula - Hischier - Mercer
Toffoli - McLeod - Bratt
Willman - Lazar - Holtz
Tierney - Bowers - Bastian

Smith - Nemec
Hughes - Marino
Bahl - Miller

Daws

Panthers lineup

Rodrigues - Barkov - Reinhart
Verhaeghe - Bennett - Tkachuk
Luostarinen - Lundell - Lomberg
Gadjovich - Stenlund - Lockwood

Forsling - Mahura
Mikkola - Montour
Ekman-Larsson - Kulikov

Bobrovsky

Last edited:

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
If I see Vitek in the starters net for morning skate I may just quit everything
I doubt he plays this one.

But I would almost guarantee he's back in against Boston if we don't win this game. Even if Daws allows 3 goals on like 40 shots.

Maybe Daws losing while allowing 1 or 2 goals will get him the Boston game, but I don't have much confidence in seeing him in Boston with a loss of any kind tonight.

Clam Jensen

Apr 8, 2008
NJ
I didn’t realize how good FLAs record was so I checked out their stats on HDB, and outside of Samson and Sasha, their O is not that crazy. Lundell is having a down year, as is Tkachuk, which scares me because it leads me to believe they have a rock solid system.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad