Devils Logo - NJ or NJD?

NJ or NJD?

• NJ only

• NJD

Results are only viewable after voting.

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
very simple - do you consider our logo to be an NJD or an NJ?

settling this object of my curiosity once and for all while we have a week off.

NJD over here. i don’t think it gets enough attention and should put our logo up there with the whalers’ negative space H that everyone seems to think is the greatest thing ever

1706550902261.png

PizzaAndPucks

New Jersey Angels diehard
Nov 29, 2018
I don't think it officially had a D in the logo. I used to think of it that way when I was a kid in middle school and my friend pointed out the logo had all 3 letters but as I got older I just went by it being just an N & a J.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
very simple - do you consider our logo to be an NJD or an NJ?

settling this object of my curiosity once and for all while we have a week off.

NJD over here. i don’t think it gets enough attention and should put our logo up there with the whalers’ negative space H that everyone seems to think is the greatest thing ever

View attachment 812498
What drugs you on :naughty:

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Somebody want to draw an outline of the supposed "D" in our logo as I sure as hell don't see it.

Me neither. Explain it to me like I'm a 5 year old. Is the N supposed to be a D too? The "Devils" aspect to me has always been the horns and tail on the J.

Where the f*** is there a D lol

I was afraid this was a known thing and therefore didn’t want to admit that I didn’t have a f***ing clue where the D is supposed to be, not even a little.

just weed baby!

and sometimes mushrooms

View attachment 812535

Yeah, no that’s not a D.

The Whaler logo is built around the “H”.

It doesn’t need a D to be clever. They combine the N+J+Devils symbol into one clean symbol. That’s all you need.

People go nuts for the Red Wings logo because they put wings on a wheel and it’s red.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
I was afraid this was a known thing and therefore didn’t want to admit that I didn’t have a f***ing clue where the D is supposed to be, not even a little.

Yeah, no that’s not a D.

It doesn’t need a D to be clever. They combine the N+J+Devils symbol into one clean symbol. That’s all you need.

People go nuts for the Red Wings logo because they put wings on a wheel and it’s red.

I am a big fan of the Flyers logo

*ducks tomatoes*

JrFischer54

Apr 4, 2017

Yeah, no that’s not a D.

while the logo is incredibly iconic i think across all sports. i think part of the success was the color scheme used. you throw that on a red and black jersey it doesn't hit as hard as the greens.

really shame that the nhl of all leagues have one of the most universally loved logos and the team is defunct not even when they moved did they keep their name.

Reactions: Guttersniped

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
Lol, okay FlyersDoggo
the Flyers logo would be much better if it was to somehow include babies be dropped out of a burning building and then being caught with the number 13 on it (Agholor's number) and somehow Santa being heckled and maybe ref having batteries thrown at him. You know, the classic feel good memories of the average Philly fan.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I never saw a D in it, like I do the H in the Whalers logo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad