giphy.gif

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Thursday will be a fun one:

Flyers @ Habs
Caps @ Toronto
Wings @ Raleigh

All road games.

Habs are playing pretty decent hockey. 2-2-2 in their last 6 and currently up on the Avs. Their OT losses against tough teams in Bruins and Oilers and one of their regulation losses against the Canucks. They are coming back from a 5 game roadstand so hopefully they don't have travel roadtrip fatigue.

Camille the Eel

Nope. Its Flyers since Devils have a gm to play with them. Caps have two gms in hand on us and are finally playing good hockey this season. They will be safely in
That 13% likelihood that ESPN put up at the end has it just about right however. Stranger things have happened but not very often.

What a difference strong goaltending makes. Epic first period by Allen. It does seem we’ve been on the other side of those more than a few games this year. Hockey is the most frustrating game from that point of view. In no other sport does one guy negate collective merit to the degree that it happens in hockey.

Mirka the Turka

Jesus loves you
Oct 20, 2022
This is the hopium I need.
Really, if we go 8-1 we make the playoffs. I don't see the Flyers/Red wings doing that well. I think the Caps are on fire right now but if we do the impossible we can save the season.

We got WC2 and mess up the Rags through Jake Allen being a beast and Dougie coming back early somehow. We would smash the overrated Rags with Allen and a healthy Dougie.

Us going 8-1 would put us at 92 points, same as Panthers last year. And we know what they ended up doing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: kroufum and Dialamo

Devilsfan992

Apr 14, 2012
Really, if we go 8-1 we make the playoffs. I don't see the Flyers/Red wings doing that well. I think the Caps are on fire right now but if we do the impossible we can save the season.

We got WC2 and mess up the Rags through Jake Allen being a beast and Dougie coming back early somehow. We would smash the overrated Rags with Allen and a healthy Dougie.

Us going 8-1 would put us at 92 points, same as Panthers last year. And we know what they ended up doing.

I think the least realistic thing in your post is any possibility of Dougie coming back.

We have the talent to go 8-1. Do we have the willpower?

Reactions: Dialamo and glenwo2

kiwidevil

As good as Allen was, the offense picked apart Toronto with ease. It seemed most of our SOG were good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad