Jan 17, 2014
Didnt see a GDT

What do we get tonight?

Playoff team or ...............

th

Hawkaholic

Dec 19, 2006
London, Ont.
Devils just got their butts whopped in STL, something tells me they come in and put a great effort vs. CHI and take this one.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The bottom feeder Devils who beat us 8-5 last time we payed them...who are 5-2-1 against us in the last 8 meetings.

Are our guys going to show after that horrible performance in Boston?

Well I guess we find out if the guys really WANT a serious run for a wildcard or were just teasing for a bit and instead are more let's get the grind over with for early golf...the. margin for horrible losing is very tiny if we expect to make a serious charge for the playoffs. ..lose Again to NJ and we might as well go back into tank mode.

If we have another 22 giveaway game ,NJ going to beat down on 7s again.

If Ties and Kane play as lousy as last game...NJ going g to beat down on us.

If they leave Ward hung out to dry like they did Delia last game....NJ will lay a beating g on us too.

I hope JC ripped into them for
Last hame's shameful effort ;sloppy play,and refusal to check or kero on coverages and for too many bad penalties.

Respond Game after a brutal stinker?We shall see if the heart is on it or not...of our "leaders"show or not.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
The bottom feeder Devils who beat us 8-5 last time we payed them...who are 5-2-1 against us in the last 8 meetings.

Are our guys going to show after that horrible performance in Boston?

Well I guess we find out if the guys really WANT a serious run for a wildcard or were just teasing for a bit and instead are more let's get the grind over with for early golf...the. margin for horrible losing is very tiny if we expect to make a serious charge for the playoffs. ..lose Again to NJ and we might as well go back into tank mode.

If we have another 22 giveaway game ,NJ going to beat down on 7s again.

If Ties and Kane play as lousy as last game...NJ going g to beat down on us.

If they leave Ward hung out to dry like they did Delia last game....NJ will lay a beating g on us too.

I hope JC ripped into them for
Last hame's shameful effort ;sloppy play,and refusal to check or kero on coverages and for too many bad penalties.

Respond Game after a brutal stinker?We shall see if the heart is on it or not...of our "leaders"show or not.

Although I don't disagree with the above, I can say the same thing about the head coach. Until Hawks are out of the playoff race, he needs to get serious about playing the best line-up EVERY game. Fart around with the line-up later if that's what it comes down to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad