Pre-Game Talk: Devils game 5 (Game is Thursday 4/27)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
Moving past game 4. It’s a best of 3 now.

Hopefully we can lean on our experience again. A young team coming home after tying the series up could be prone to letting their focus slip as this whole managing of moment in in series is new to most of the roster.

Regardless, Rangers need to come out with a much better all around performance or they’ll be facing elimination.

You NEED to get to the front of the net and make Schmid uncomfortable. Last game had to be the easiest game he’s played at the pro level. We’ve barely tested him. Hopefully there’s some adjustments being made.

Really need Mika to get on the board. He’s such a dynamic player when he’s on we need him to be a difference maker.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
871D6D1D-D293-46E4-A211-39C079697C95.gif

Let’s wipe the smile off this little shits face

B98A8BD7-9B6E-46DA-AABB-4B4628F51A20.gif

Reactions: Leonardo87

Dijock94

Apr 1, 2016
We need a Cuylle and Othmann in this lineup right now. Not that those guys could keep up but we need more young legs with a nasty streak. I hope drury keeps backfilling this team with young nasty players because the overpaid soft guys are making me sour. There is absolutely no killer instinct on this team. They won’t win. They just got spanked twice in a row and just floated straight through the games. I feel bad for Igor.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Hopefully the players were as embarrassed by that game 4 performance as I was. Show some f***ing pride.

Would it kill someone to try and check Hughes a few times?Anyone?Bueller?Bueller?Hello?
I remember Miller knocking him down in one of the games in NJ. Crickets since then.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
We have all summer to bellyache if it comes to that. Let's change the vibes and prepare for a win on Thursday. There's roster building and player threads of you need to bitch about something. I'm calling for an official end to game 4. Don't say the team can't rise to the moment if you can't.

We need a Cuylle and Othmann in this lineup right now. Not that those guys could keep up but we need more young legs with a nasty streak. I hope drury keeps backfilling this team with young nasty players because the overpaid soft guys are making me sour. There is absolutely no killer instinct on this team. They won’t win. They just got spanked twice in a row and just floated straight through the games. I feel bad for Igor.
The Rangers need 2 guys who can't keep up.

Reactions: mandiblesofdoom
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad