GDT: Devils..Free Agent signing day

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
If anybody comes across any draft coverage streams, shoot me a DM.

Otherwise, maybe I'll try to see if there are any good live podcasts available.

Kind of sucks not having NHL Network anymore since I've switched to YouTubeTV (which is otherwise great).

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey

Kind of sucks not having NHL Network anymore since I've switched to YouTubeTV (which is otherwise great).

Do you have ESPN+ by chance? The TSN show is going to be streamed there.

FinnishDevil

Dec 6, 2013
Finland

I wish there was a legal way for us Euros to get the TSN coverage for days like free agency rather than having to go look for random streams that might go down any minute. :popcorn:

HBK27

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2005
Northern NJ
Do you have ESPN+ by chance? The TSN show is going to be streamed there.

No, unfortunately not. I have YouTubeTV, Disney+, Netflix, AppleTV, Amazon Prime...and yet somehow my family and I have been mostly watching shows on Peacock Network, which is free and has commercials.

I wound up doing a 7-day trial back in December for I believe Hulu, which carries the NHL Network just so I could watch the WJC's. Have to figure out a plan for this year's WJC since Hughes should play a prominent role in it.

Reactions: Better Call Sal

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
No, unfortunately not. YouTubeTV, Disney+, Netflix, AppleTV, Amazon Prime...and yet somehow my family and I have been mostly watching shows on Peacock Network, which is free and has commercials.

I wound up doing a 7-day trial back in December for I believe Hulu, which carries the NHL Network just so I could watch the WJC's. Have to figure out a plan for this year's WJC since Hughes should play a prominent role in it.

Haha, don’t know if you still have that Hulu account but you can get Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ as a bundle. Might be worth it just for today. :)

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Haha, don’t know if you still have that Hulu account but you can get Hulu, ESPN+ and Disney+ as a bundle. Might be worth it just for today. :)

I literally just cancelled my Hulu like 3 days ago after I found out they had switched me to the $65 Live TV bundle for 2 months without asking me or letting me know.

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
I literally just cancelled my Hulu like 3 days ago after I found out they had switched me to the $65 Live TV bundle for 2 months without asking me or letting me know.

That’s insane. We got this bundle through getting new phones hopefully I don’t see that bill jack up for no reason as a result. :laugh:

I do love Hulu since I don’t watch any new TV and just rewatch my favorite sitcoms over and over again. Scrubs, Always Sunny, Seinfeld and Letterkenny makes it worth it enough. Not $65 worth it though.

Reactions: HBK27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad