Pre-Game Talk: Devils Canes Round 2

Who wins?

• Total voters

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
It's a difficult, skilled opponent. Team will need the same formula. Mostly good D, timely special teams, and good goaltending. Gotta watch out for that speed and transition game and forecheck the hell out of them.

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
Canes in 6, we won't shy away from turning the game into a track meet, I believe we have the goalie advantage and the DCore advantage. They won't be able to sail though the neutral zone on us uncontested.

User13452

Jan 7, 2022
Canes in 6, we won't shy away from turning the game into a track meet, I believe we have the goalie advantage and the DCore advantage. They won't be able to sail though the neutral zone on us uncontested.
That and I think we can be more physical. Jersey doesn’t hit much at all. Carolina should set the tone early game 1 and come out hitting and show them what they are gonna be in for all series

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
CVIX.gif

StorminSnvechnAho

There is a storm coming prepare for the Surge
Feb 15, 2021
NC
Going to be a tough one. They're very fast, very skilled, and their goalie is apparently finding his game.

It's not an impossible series, but I'm not holding my breath.
There goalie was facing very few shots, The one game NY won the shot count they put 5 on him. He's really bad at controlling rebounds and freezes the puck an average of 8 times more than expected per game.
They are fast and they do have some good skill players, Luckily the Canes are also fast.

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
There goalie was facing very few shots, The one game NY won the shot count they put 5 on him. He's really bad at controlling rebounds and freezes the puck an average of 8 times more than expected per game.
They are fast and they do have some good skill players, Luckily the Canes are also fast.

The Canes, when healthy, are fast. Whatever we had cobbled on the ice in the final few games of that Islanders series was not fast. Especially when we’re still getting updates from practice about how Skjei missed it because he’s banged up, and Chatfield left early because he’s banged up, and…

Devils fans think their rookie goalie with 15 NHL goals under his belt is elite...

Because a rookie goalie stonewalling a team to a deep playoff run is unheard of…

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad