Confirmed with Link: Devils acquire Steve Sullivan from PHX for a 7th Round Pick

Hockey Sports Fan

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Jun 30, 2010
Connecticut
Henrique might be. Point is guys like that don't grow on trees. I know you know that, but it seems others don't seem to realize it. Especially when you have to go outside the organization to find them. Becomes really expensive and we don't have much we would want to part with considering how thin our prospects and picks are.

All I want out of Sullivan right now is just that bit extra to keep us afloat and help us get in or at least until Kovy returns.

Yeah I have no idea where to find that guy and I'm not sure he's even there to be found before next season, but it's still a hole that needs to be filled. Hell at this point I wouldn't mind Lou trying to pry Tanguay or Cammalleri from Calgary. Cammalleri I'd actually really like. He's not much help in the regular season but he's still a 20 goal guy, and he turns into Lemieux 2.0 in the playoffs.

SpeakingOfTheDevils

Devils Advocate
Jan 22, 2010
Philadelphia, PA
Henrique-Loktionov-Kovalchuk
Elias-Zubrus-Sullivan
Ponikarovsky-Zajac-Bernier
Carter-Gionta-D'Agostini

My lines when healthy. Geezer line version 2.0

No Clarkson?

I think D'Ags has to be the extra forward, when all is said and done.

Zubrus--Loktionov--Kovalchuk
Elias--Henrique--Sullivan
Ponikarovsky--Zajac--Clarkson
Gionta--Carter--Bernier
EXTRA: D'Ags

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
When we are fully healthy, Gio will probably be the odd man out. I love the guy but he is the easiest choice to sit out when everyone is fully healthy. The other players on the roster bring more to the table than he would at that point.

Robert Theodorson

Apr 27, 2010
Washington DC
Sullivan is projected as a top 6 forward?

I like Clarkson on the 3rd line but he needs more ice time, the guy is cold but he's still a do-it-all player that could go on a tear without warning.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
Thought Sully was a left wing?

Henrique/Zubrus-Loktionov-Kovalchuk
Elias-Zajac-D'Agostini
Ponikarovsky/Sullivan-Zubrus/Henrique-Clarkson
Sullivan/Ponikarovsky-Carter-Bernier

Devil X

Call me Nostradamus
Jul 9, 2007
Bergen County
every lineup posted will probably be in place at some point, in some period, in some game knowing Pete.

I think you figured it out!

Pete is an HF member and doesnt want us to all be wrong so he writes down the line combos we come up with and makes sure they all get made 6 times during games!

Thats got to be it right!!

:sarcasm:

njdevilsftw

Nov 13, 2011
new jersey
If we got this great production from Loki for a unless 5th rounder. I can't wait to see what we get now from a even more useless 7th round pick. ;)

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
Lou won't be here in 8-9 years.

as time goes on, im more and more ok with that. love him, but we need a bit of a refresh especially with marty, patty and possibly more leaving soon

in b4 'we went to the finals' blahblah

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
with a team this slow of foot, Dags will not be the one sitting.

I agree. I was at the last game and it was so apparent that he was by far our best skater. He made everyone else look so slow. He played well again too I think he could easily be a 3rd line rw on this team and in the future.

Tretyak 20

Dec 4, 2003
Visit site
every lineup posted will probably be in place at some point, in some period, in some game knowing Pete.

Exactly!

Three random forwards
Three random forwards
Three random forwards
Three random forwards

Two random D's
Two random D's
Two random D's

Marty
Moose

That's our lineup. (I think Pete must use dice or a hat to generate his lines!).:laugh:

DEVILS ALL THE WAY*

If we're couting on Steve Sullivan to "save" our season, this team is in way worst shape then I imagined... no joke.

The only highlight I remember of Sullivan is when he got taunted by this fan cause he got a cut on his nose and that same fan, later on the game, got a puck in the face on a clearing attempt and Sulli tauted him back and the fan went bananas.

That right there was the definition of karma bitting you right back in the... nose.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad