Prospect Info: Development camp & Roster released

Bernier the Boats

Formerly BBurke
Aug 31, 2011
To be honest I don't remember all of the numbers but off the top of my head they where.

Bellerive - 63
Biggs - 62
Broll - 88
Brown - 78
Cameranesi - 90
Gauthier - 54
Goumas - 91
Granberg - 64
Herzog - 94 (He left the game early, not sure why)
Leivo - 89
Loov - 80
Percy - 65
Raine - 61
Rielly - 44
Toninato - 77
Verhaeghe - 92

Those are the ones I can remember off the top of my head if there are any other numbers you see and want to know the name I could figure it out.

So they failed to release the Herzog?

mikebel111*

lol, my bad guys on the videos. no wonder rielly looked the same as last year.

Mar 12, 2009
I dunno but we better sign Chris Gibson. Then trade him and a 3rd to Anaheim for John Gibson. Worked in NHL 13 today.

GenericFan2*

Hughes says Finn is fine. He's day to day and it was nothing more than a tweak.

Good news.

LolungoReboundo

LeafsOnLeafsOnLeafs
Jan 28, 2011
Brampton
I guess no one has anything to say about what Hughes had to say about Verhaege :dunno:
I find it interesting that taking Leivo in the third round after his strong performance down the stretch and then taking Verhaege who performed well in a limited role is looking pretty good for the leafs

Beleafer4

Apr 4, 2010
I guess no one has anything to say about what Hughes had to say about Verhaege :dunno:
I find it interesting that taking Leivo in the third round after his strong performance down the stretch and then taking Verhaege who performed well in a limited role is looking pretty good for the leafs
He was good. He is slower and average sized but he has nice hands, finish, vision. What I liked most about him today was that he was unpredictable. Doesnt play your normal north-south game.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
Thanks for the videos!

I thought Leivo and Rielly were good but both have some things that need to be fixed ASAP. Leivo has a bad habit of standing still in the neutral zone and Rielly likes to gamble with no support. RC is going to love that.

Defensive defence men don't get slot of love but two of the best prospects we have are Granburg and Percy. Granburg was perfect just a stroll in the park for him. Granburg looks ready now. Percy might need to bulk up a bit but he is a sure thing.

I would say something about that very eggie kid but I can't spell it.

SteveV*

Thanks for the videos!

I thought Leivo and Rielly were good but both have some things that need to be fixed ASAP. Leivo has a bad habit of standing still in the neutral zone and Rielly likes to gamble with no support. RC is going to love that.

It's a July unstructured scrimmage dude, Reilly wasn't doing that at all in the AHL. Geez.

sommervr

Feb 25, 2013
It's a July unstructured scrimmage dude, Reilly wasn't doing that at all in the AHL. Geez.

Umm yeah he was. In fact the last thing he did before Eakins stapled his butt to the bench in the playoffs was lose the puck being cute at the GR blue line.

Do you think I am making this stuff up?

dougy

Mar 31, 2007
Leivo seems to be what they hoped Biggs would be at this stage. A big skilled and physical forward.

SteveV*

Umm yeah he was. In fact the last thing he did before Eakins stapled his butt to the bench in the playoffs was lose the puck being cute at the GR blue line.

Do you think I am making this stuff up?

He's a rushing D, don't be so dramatic. Like saying Phil shoots too much, come on.

mrsauve

Dec 23, 2012
Toronto
He's a rushing D, don't be so dramatic. Like saying Phil shoots too much, come on.

take off the rose colored glasses... rielly is going to be a great player but he still has deficiencies in his defensive game.

he was often exposed in the d zone in junior against kids.. nhlers will expose him.

hes got elite playmaking and skating but needs to learn to pick his spots better and run around less in his own end

ULF_55

Feb 27, 2002
Mountain Standard Ti
Visit site
take off the rose colored glasses... rielly is going to be a great player but he still has deficiencies in his defensive game.

he was often exposed in the d zone in junior against kids.. nhlers will expose him.

hes got elite playmaking and skating but needs to learn to pick his spots better and run around less in his own end

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmWOwjf6DF4

Not sure what you're talking about.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad