Injury Report: Devan Dubnyk (Week-to-week, Lower Body)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TommieNation

Feb 9, 2015
Minneapolis, MN
IMO Dubnyk has looked like he has been sore all year. I noticed a few times in games he takes a bit longer to get up after a save and looks like he is in pain. Maybe I have been seeing things

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
IMO Dubnyk has looked like he has been sore all year. I noticed a few times in games he takes a bit longer to get up after a save and looks like he is in pain. Maybe I have been seeing things

Now when you said it, i'm getting some flashBäcks.. Hopefully not that serious.

Reactions: 57special

Sep 8, 2013
Toronto Nebula
The MRI was done yesterday? How long does it take to get results? If it was something serious, we'd probably know by now.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
He's a big guy, but i noticed the same thing. VERY slow to get up.

mn1993vintage

Dec 12, 2017
Minnesota
The MRI was done yesterday? How long does it take to get results? If it was something serious, we'd probably know by now.
Around 24 hours or so. I'm thinking we should know by the end of the day.

Now will it just be classified as a the infamous "lower body injury" or will we actually find out the details right away? I'm hoping the latter of the two. Nonetheless I'm sure Russo will spill the beans once he knows.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
One of Russo's articles said Dubnyk felt something in his "knees", as in the plural form. Was that a typo or is it possible he hurt both on the same play? That seems unlikely.

SomethingGeneric

Sep 25, 2014
Super excited to see if they give Michalek a chance out there. Have been high on him ever since that Beanpot game where he had like 55 saves against an Eichel led team.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I was going to say I'd be surprised if Michalek a game but then again they have a ton of games the next week. 6 games in the next 10 days, including two back to backs. Who knows, maybe he'd get in one, but I suppose I'd still be surprised.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Anyone have an update on Dubnyk?

Probably won't be any updates until he's about ready to play. Knee injuries on a goalie are tough to put a timetable on. They have to be healthy and feel right, those aren't mutually exclusive with goalies.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
I bet he won't play before the break. So that's three more games. But yeah we don't really know right now. Apparently he's with on the road trip I think.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I bet he won't play before the break. So that's three more games. But yeah we don't really know right now. Apparently he's with on the road trip I think.

It's the Wild's annual take your dad to work FL trip. That could be the reason that Dub is on the road trip.

dBoon

Sep 28, 2004
I read somewhere it is a knee sprain of the lightest degree. Should be good to go in January sometime.

Stalock is good enough to keep from rushing him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad