GDT: Detroit v Carolina..... again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Wasn't it him that decided to go for a slapper in OT instead of taking advantage of a 3 on 1? That led right to AAs goal too

I guess all those concussions turned his brain to mush

Skinner lives and dies by his slap shot, check his goal yesterday. Dude must've taken 6 slappers last night.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
It ain't gonna get any better this game. We're gonna be gassed by the 3rd. Completely gassed. Plus Carolina is probably playing with a chip on their shoulder with the Eddie Lack situation from last night.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
It ain't gonna get any better this game. We're gonna be gassed by the 3rd. Completely gassed. Plus Carolina is probably playing with a chip on their shoulder with the Eddie Lack situation from last night.

And they're fighting for their playoff lives with this string of games they've played. I doubt there's much of a chip on their shoulders for Lack considering it was their own player's fault.

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
And they're fighting for their playoff lives with this string of games they've played. I doubt there's much of a chip on their shoulders for Lack considering it was their own player's fault.

Maybe but I doubt they'll completely look at it that way. And yeah the playoffs too forgot.

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Kronner needs to be shut down for his career. He just can't do it anymore. :(

Tough, but necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad