Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
1.) Anthony Mantha - 19, RW/LW: 6'5" 205lbs. Longueuil, QC, CAN 76.85%
2.) Tomas Jurco - 21, RW/LW: 6'2" 200 lbs. Kosice, SVK 64.36%
3.) Petr Mrázek - 22, G: 6'2" 187lbs. Ostrava, CZE 84.85%
4.) Xavier Ouellet - 20, D: 6'0" 200 lbs. Bayonne, FRA 39.36%
5.) Ryan Sproul - 21, RD: 6'4" 205 lbs. Mississauga, ON, CAN 57.14%

Ryan Sproul the winner, maybe the highest ceiling in the entire pool. Curious to see where he tips the scales in camp and the adjustments he makes defensively after his first pro season. I think the space Mantha and Pulkkinen will make on the ice is going to be even more lethal on the PP, I have trouble imagining this not being the #1 unit in the AHL.

A center that very well could be a part of that PP in Nosek is the add. An intriguing addition to our system and depth.

As with the others discuss, vote and offer an add.

Brandel*

dylan larkin

after the playoffs im leaning backman over marchenko for the next since larkin wont win

Last edited by a moderator:

DatsyukToZetterberg

Alligator!
Apr 3, 2011
Island of Tortuga
I voted Marchenko.

I'm not sure why Pulkkinen is winning this right now. Backman & Marchenko have similar upside and value as Ouellet & Sproul and you could argue both Marchenko & Backman are better than those 2 right now. If you have Ouellet & Sproul ahead of Pulkkinen I don't see why you wouldn't have the other 2 defenceman ahead of him as well.

Add: Nastasiuk

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
For everybody's enjoyment, missing his last 10 goals of the season and five playoff goals. But this went up after he beat the goalie that shut us out with Nashville last season twice in 9 seconds. Was at this game sitting in that corner and you really couldn't pick up the puck that is how hard he shot it. Just crushed it, at some point in his career he is going to do the shot through the net thing where they play for a couple minutes then review the goal as good.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
You clearly didn't see the latest clip about the Wings staff's opinion on him.

Yup this one, they seem very high on him. Best rookie goal season in GR history in the now 15 plus years, we will see if Mantha can dethrone it though he is younger than Pulkkinen so he does have benefit there. Of course in Pulkkinen's post-draft year he almost broke Teemu Selanne's record for that age group in SM-Liiga.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
For everybody's enjoyment, missing his last 10 goals of the season and five playoff goals. But this went up after he beat the goalie that shut us out with Nashville last season twice in 9 seconds. Was at this game sitting in that corner and you really couldn't pick up the puck that is how hard he shot it. Just crushed it, at some point in his career he is going to do the shot through the net thing where they play for a couple minutes then review the goal as good.

Love the reaction of the goalie in the play starting at 1:19. Just absolutely frozen haha.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
You clearly didn't see the latest clip about the Wings staff's opinion on him.

We saw similar things said about Jarnkrok. It's a promotion video, I don't think you can put that much stock into it.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
would anyone here not trade pulks for next years 15th overall?

I would not trade him for next years 15th overall, now as we get closer to the draft and I understand the board sure I would entertain it everyone has a price. But right now no. In fact I am much more inclined to move Tatar than I am Teemu Pulkkinen right now especially in terms of getting the right price out of each guy. Tatar for Green is something I think would be a good idea for this team.

Somebody put up the list of 15 overall picks again, you want to trade a 30 goal scorer in the AHL and the guy that threatened Selanne's records in Finland with a RH 100 MPH slapshot for just the right to select in that spot?

Brandel*

I would not trade him for next years 15th overall, now as we get closer to the draft and I understand the board sure I would entertain it everyone has a price. But right now no. In fact I am much more inclined to move Tatar than I am Teemu Pulkkinen right now especially in terms of getting the right price out of each guy. Tatar for Green is something I think would be a good idea for this team.

Somebody put up the list of 15 overall picks again, you want to trade a 30 goal scorer in the AHL and the guy that threatened Selanne's records in Finland with a RH 100 MPH slapshot for just the right to select in that spot?

Since 2008 there is one player who's gone 15th overall who I'd rather have pulkkinen over.

http://www.mynhldraft.com/nhl-draft-picks/15th-overall/150509/

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad