GDT: Detroit @ Ottawa 4/4/17

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
So much boring hockey. Neither team has had a decent scoring chance. Somehow they have 2 from sharp angles like last night more softies.

Martinez

Go Blue
Oct 10, 2015
So much boring hockey. Neither team has had a decent scoring chance. Somehow they have 2 from sharp angles like last night more softies.

Hoffman had a good chance. Street almost did something cool. But yeah, not the most exciting game

wings95

Mar 17, 2009
Georgia

Your right. I think it is the system that the GM wants to play since he can't seem to find decent players lately.

NervousPerson

Apr 11, 2010
Helm's getting feisty. Ref missed a punch to Larkin's head (although he could be trying to sell it. I didn't see it very clearly.)

Edit: Replay showed it to be more of a push. He tried to sell it. Cut out that **** Dylan.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
I mean he does. He's clearly got the speed and hands to win battles and strip pucks if he really wanted to. Half the time he's going 50% speed. It's really sad. I want him to be good but it seems like he doesn't care enough. Disappointing.

If he played with Helm's intensity, or even Tatar's he'd be 1st line material.

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Two games left for Riley. Is it approaching a historic streak? If you include the 5 playoff games last year, it's now at 82 games.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
Wow, that was.... uh..... a game

A team full of washed out vets, boneheaded tweeners, and guys that want it but have no skill.

The most entertainment I got out of the game was guessing whether Tatar or Larkin would make the next stupid play.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I was in attendance, I can't recall any moment that the Wings took me out of my seat. This game was extremely boring and tough to watch. I did have a few adult beverages, so my focus wasn't entirely there. All I wanted was 1 lousy goal to stand up and cheer for, and they could not deliver...

Boo Red Wings, booooooooooooo

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad