Frk-Glendening-Svechnikov

Ericsson-Daley
Kronwall-Jensen
DeKeyser-Hicketts

Jimbo
McCollum

Notes:
Zetterberg isnt retiring yet
Abdelkader made his debut 10 years ago today. Pierre also wanted you guys to know that Abby scored a goal for Michigan State at one point.
Coreau is out with sickness, McCollum has been recalled from the Griffins.
Im also sick at the moment :(
Vanek is doing awesome in Columbus who are doing pretty awesome in general
3 games remain, standings hella close

Last edited:

dragonballgtz

Jul 30, 2014
Jensen tried to bank the puck off the boards on his rush, just banked it to himself lol

Jensen hit again lol

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Veteran leadership, blow the breakaway take a lazy reaching penalty to go down to 5 0n 3 and let them easily tie the game up. What would we ever do without Darren Helm....

He is good for the tank though. Thank God he married Kenny's next door neighbor...

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
Thanks for the words of wisdom Ken Daniels. The bottom team isn't guaranteed to win the lottery. My theory is that it is due to the bottom team only having an 18.5% chance. Also his second good point was that if we don't win the lottery but we draft a good player we will get a good player.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Thanks for the words of wisdom Ken Daniels. The bottom team isn't guaranteed to win the lottery. My theory is that it is due to the bottom team only having an 18.5% chance. Also his second good point was that if we don't win the lottery but we draft a good player we will get a good player.
lol.

I mean it's for the casual fan who might not know that they changed the draft a while ago. Plus there's only so much you can say during a game. Gotta fill the air somehow.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Helm. Make up your goddamn mind. Either tank or don't tank just don't yank me back and forth on it.

Reactions: Ezekial

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago
Great play by Larkin and Mantha though, f*** helm still almost f***ed it up bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad