GDT: Desert Dawgs (21-18-2 L10: 5-5-0) @ Flames (20-18-2-5 L10: 6-4-0) 7:00 pm

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Vladar (.883 Sv% and 3.42 GAA) in net for the Flames (really??) and Wolf will be riding the bench as the backup. Connor Ingram (.919 Sv% and 2.51 GAA) will be in net tonight for the Yotes.
Pickels is red hot. Will he get his 20th tonight?

blake-coleman.jpeg

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
I just saw that Marks got injured in practice - yikes!

Another game we need to win. I think we got this. We've been playing pretty strong recently so can't pin this outcome on anyone specifically as most cylinders have been firing. Still looking for more consistency from our PP. Would also like to see Ruz get a point or two even if on the 4th line.

I won't be able to watch this live and hang out with you fellers tonight as I have some commitments. But wishing yous all a fun evening and a win for the Flaming C.

Go Flams!

Boomstick

Oct 29, 2003
St. Catharines, Ontario
Visit site
Welp.
Huberdeau (illness) won't play Tuesday against the Coyotes.
Advice: Huberdeau who has compiled two goals and six assists in his past eight outings, should be consider day-to-day ahead of Thursday's contest against Toronto. He has produced six goals, 23 points and 71 shots on net in 43 games this season.

Reactions: Felidae

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Really don't understand the complaints about Vladar starting. They likely were thinking Markstrom could backup tonight initially and that changed. Vladar would've been prepared to start since last night.

Ah f***, it's military propaganda night

deleted user

Sponsor
Dec 16, 2019
Well, that was fairly tame compared to what the yanks usually do.

I dunno why I can't enjoy anthems like 90%+ of the time nowadays.

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
Go flam. Feel like this is a flames special to lose. No bets. Just win boys.

Dube top line in for hubie eh? Guess the other 3 lines are great as is.
Makes sense, don't want to mix up the Kadri or Backlund lines and Dube has had more NHL success than Duehr, Ruzicka, or Greer.

flames23

Mar 11, 2010
Burnaby
Makes sense, don't want to mix up the Kadri or Backlund lines and Dube has had more NHL success than Duehr, Ruzicka, or Greer.
Yeah I couldn't pick who else I'd slot in there without disrupting chemistry. Honestly maybe Greer over ice cold Dube, but if this temporary promotion doesn't get him going I don't know if anything will.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I dont think Wolf's sv% with the flames is indicative of how he actually played. Not a lot of goals I could fault him for.

He wasn't that bad, imo.

Reactions: flames23

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I dont think Wolf's sv% with the flames is indicative of how he actually played. Not a lot of goals I could fault him for.

He wasn't that bad, imo.
Same with Markstrom to start the year. In small sample sizes a mediocre game can kill your stats

Reactions: Felidae

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
I bought "the big sandwich" from superstore... The name doesn't do it justice... Half the sandwich is an entire f***ing plate

Reactions: Boomstick

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad