poeman

To Win The One Ring
Mar 8, 2006
ryan-getzlaf.jpg

Get it done Stepan

Ilovemymum

recreational MD
Feb 17, 2010
When did Daniel Brière's dad play for the Rangers?

Hehe. It's Ivan (Ching) Johnson - could be his grandfather if his grandmother was a Montreal nurse.

http://thirdstringgoalie.blogspot.no/2010/12/1937-38-new-york-americans-ching.html

He missed all but six games of the following season due to a broken ankle and had to be evacuated from the hospital in Montreal due to a fire! He returned in time for the playoffs as the Rangers returned to the finals.
He was signed to a new three year deal, now aged 31, but again missed a large portion of the season due to a broken jaw, which led to him wearing an unusual protective headgear.

RealCity

Nov 14, 2008
MontREAL
Habs fan here

I like Prust (when he's healthy) but definitely did not like the late hit or the comments from our players and coach regarding Stepan's injury.

Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Beacon

Embrace the tank
May 28, 2007
Oscar Lindbergh is with the team in Montreal. Miller stayed home

He's a smart player who will have a real shot at making the team next season, but I am not sure his first NHL minute should be in the ECF elimination game.

I would try Fast again if Miller can't go, but I guess the coaches know better. Too bad Carcillo is out for the rest of the playoffs (unless both rounds go to game 7, in which case he'd play in the last game of the Finals). The fact that we suddenly need to play rookies shows just how important acquiring Carcillo was.

Also, I think Haley could be ok as a spark plug for a few minutes a game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad