GDT: Denmark - Switzerland

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Fischer plays constantly 4 lines, most icetime is Meier with 17:54, D-men between 12:05 (Heldner) and 17:25 (Siegenthaler)

Reactions: BruinLVGA

Jon Riley

May 2, 2015
Oslo
Fischer plays constantly 4 lines, most icetime is Meier with 17:54, D-men between 12:05 (Heldner) and 17:25 (Siegenthaler)
That is good. Specially because in the two matches I did not really see that big of a difference in the way the lines play. Yeah, ok, when Hischier has the puck everything goes a bit faster and Meier is deadly, but the other lines have not been very far off. Scherwey had quite a lot of good scoring chances as well, same as Hoffman, Ambühl, Kurashev. The d-men lines are pretty steady and balanced.

BruinLVGA

CZ Shadow 2 Compact: finally here!!!
Dec 15, 2013
Switzerland
Very impressed by the Swiss speed - Crazy how they never slowed down for 60mins straight.

WC favs in my book.

I was too. :)

Eh well... Thanks for the fantastic compliment, but Switzerland is really not the favorite. However, I know that we will try very hard to do something special.

filip85

Feb 7, 2017
I am impressed how Ambuhl at 37 is still fast as he was....well...forever:)

QuietContrarian

May 28, 2008

Eh well... Thanks for the fantastic compliment, but Switzerland is really not the favorite. However, I know that we will try very hard to do something special.

Some teams may be better on paper, but you guys are just so coherent.

I see you in the final for sure.

Reactions: BruinLVGA

filip85

Feb 7, 2017

I read today Klauss text, where he compares Genoni to Tretiak and Swiss to Russia from 70-s.:laugh::help:

Of course I read it via google translate, so I may miss something.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad