Nemeth - Bengtsson
Pudas

Wallstedt
La.Johansson

Game start: 16:20 Finland

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
I'm almost tempted to watch this game over the Canada game just to get a better look at this Swedish club, almost.

Sher-Wood

May 12, 2003
Sweden
Shold be a 5min penalty that last penalty on the Dane...
Can't agree with you there. Lindberg turned into the hit putting himself in a vulnerable position. Good on Lindberg getting up right away not trying to draw anything extra out of it

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Well, they get stuck in the dzone even without taking too long shifts, and with ozone starts to boot!
Sad thing is, Hallam is actually a coach with good merits. Is this fourth line really the best swedish option?

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Sweden is very strong this tournament. Defensively outstanding and offensiveliy it is enough. According the current status, my gold favorite.

Reactions: EK47

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Sweden is very strong this tournament. Defensively outstanding and offensiveliy it is enough. According the current status, my gold favorite.
Honestly, this tournament is a crapshoot I hold Switzerland as a favorite right now despite the fact that they haven’t won a gold yet. Sometime has got to be the first time. As for Sweden they are much more resilient than in the past. Hallam is just a better coach that is all the difference.

PanniniClaus

Oct 12, 2006
Had Sorensen played more, the Danes might be in a QF spot. Dichow has not been very good at all.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
Honestly, this tournament is a crapshoot I hold Switzerland as a favorite right now despite the fact that they haven’t won a gold yet. Sometime has got to be the first time. As for Sweden they are much more resilient than in the past. Hallam is just a better coach that is all the difference.
Switzerland has almost their best possible squad at the World Cup. But in the QF they will probably meet Germany. Germany is a kryptonite for Switzerland. ;)

Reactions: EK47

EK47

Feb 7, 2013
Switzerland has almost their best possible squad at the World Cup. But in the QF they will probably meet Germany. Germany is a kryptonite for Switzerland. ;)
It will be interesting for sure I’m always hoping for a Sweden - Finland knockout game those are always the best.

Lambo

Jan 10, 2019
It will be interesting for sure I’m always hoping for a Sweden - Finland knockout game those are always the best.
Maybe we'll see each other in the final, although I'm skeptical about Finland at the moment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad