Denis Parhish & Yevgeni Malik

Status
Not open for further replies.

horkko

I'm not sure how write those names correct....

So, I was watching U18-games in Pori, Finland couple weeks ago. I saw two Russia's game and these fellows make me a good impression. Denis Parhish #27 and Yevgeni Malik #11 were something that I haven't seen in a while. They complitely dominate ice. That skating skill, that puckhandling..ooh...They are defenatly NHL-(super)stars someday. No doubt.

There have been said that Yevgeni will be second pic next years draft...what is Denis' situation? I'd like know more about these boys...

Epsilon

#basta
Oct 26, 2002
South Cackalacky
I'm guessing you mean Yevgeni Malkin. And yes, as of now he's a really good bet to go #2 overall in the draft. In many other years he would probably challenge for #1 overall, he's a big bull with a ton of offensive skill.

Guillaume

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
The correct spelling of the names is Denis Parshin and Evgeny Malkin. Evgeny Malkin is known by pretty much everybody by now. He should be a top 5 at the next draft. Great center with great size. His final ranking should depend on his performance at the next U18 WJC, the rest of the Superleague season (so far he has been a solid contributor for Magnitogorsk), and the consequences (if any) of blowing the doping test before the last WJC (Pestunov did too).
Denis Parshin is a regular with CSKA Moscow. Great speed and stickhandling but what hurts him is his lack of size (he is about 5'10 160) and he can be knocked off the puck pretty easily. May go top 100 at thius year's draft but he will need to seriously bulk up.

Dr_Chimera*

Guillaume said:
The correct spelling of the names is Denis Parshin and Evgeny Malkin.

Ohh, Parshin. I would have never gotten that.

Is there treatment for dyslexia out there?

horkko

Guillaume said:
Denis Parshin is a regular with CSKA Moscow. Great speed and stickhandling but what hurts him is his lack of size (he is about 5'10 160) and he can be knocked off the puck pretty easily. May go top 100 at thius year's draft but he will need to seriously bulk up.

Okay, I have only heard those names couple of times that's the explain of my mistake..

Denis is small, yes. But those two games what I saw he didn't fall down never. He has a great balance and he is very flexibal, like a rubber. I said to my friend when I saw Denis at the first time: "oh boy, he will be next "Bure"" I love this kid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad