Post-Game Talk: Demko def. Kings - 3-2 (SO) (Boeser, Pettersson - Miller SO Winner)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Updated lines:

Beauvillier Pettersson Kuzmenko
McDonaugh Miller Brock Boeser
Di Giuseppe Aman The Chosen One
Joshua Sutter Garland
Podkolzin

Hughes Bear
Wolanin Burroughs
Briesbois Juulssen
Myers

Demko
Dilia

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: AlainVigneaultsGum

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Omg the sky is not falling I will be 30 by the time the contract ends ffs. Sometimes I think some of you enjoy this forums annual failures :rant:

This, this is the passion we need here. No more Boeser-ing around. We traded TWO 1st round picks for you. You cannot to mail it in at this age. We need to give it 110% every night. Get as many text strokes on the posts, hustle to the every keyboard, and buy into Mr C's gameplan. You may accumulate infractions but don't let that change the way you post.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011

"Jordan Spence has taken an unconventional path to the NHL Draft. He was born in Sydney, Australia and then his family moved to Osaka, Japan soon after where he learned the game of hockey from his Canadian father. When Spence was 13, the family moved to Cornwall, P.E.I. where he flourished in the minor hockey system despite not being able to speak any English when he first arrived."

Crazy.

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
"Jordan Spence has taken an unconventional path to the NHL Draft. He was born in Sydney, Australia and then his family moved to Osaka, Japan soon after where he learned the game of hockey from his Canadian father. When Spence was 13, the family moved to Cornwall, P.E.I. where he flourished in the minor hockey system despite not being able to speak any English when he first arrived."

Crazy.

My wife’s Japanese so he’s become very famous in my household. She’s very excited to watch tonight.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Assuming that Demko's in goal, this should be a really good test for Team Tocchet. I think they were due for a bit of a stinker, and the Yotes lined up perfectly. Even then, they could have put it away in the 1st period.

If the Kings get the goaltending, I think they have an excellent chance of coming out of the West. And they won't need to change their style for the playoffs - they're already there.

Reactions: Ghetty Green

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Assuming that Demko's in goal, this should be a really good test for Team Tocchet. I think they were due for a bit of a stinker, and the Yotes lined up perfectly. Even then, they could have put it away in the 1st period.

If the Kings get the goaltending, I think they have an excellent chance of coming out of the West. And they won't need to change their style for the playoffs - they're already there.

Seems like only yesterday, the Kings were scuffling along with the Canucks in lottery land.....heck, it was only 'yesterday'.

But while the Canucks flushed draft picks and 're-tooled on the fly', the Kings kept their picks; added a lot more, and built one of the best prospect pools in the NHL. And the rest as they say, is history.

Play

Time to play the game
Nov 12, 2021
Russia
rick tocchet could definitely beat me up
Btw I was watching Yzermann’s post deadline and sounded like he wasn’t shopping Hronek, JR just called and made a great offer.

All signs pointing at this being a good value trade IMO

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Seems like only yesterday, the Kings were scuffling along with the Canucks in lottery land.....heck, it was only 'yesterday'.

But while the Canucks flushed draft picks and 're-tooled on the fly', the Kings kept their picks; added a lot more, and built one of the best prospect pools in the NHL. And the rest as they say, is history.
Out of the ‘new wave’ of LAK draft picks..Villardi is 7 th in team scoring..Kopitar and Doughty are in the top 7,and the rest were older players acquired in trades..

I’m still interested to see how they replace their two aging superstars.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad