GDT: Delusional Crappy Team A @ Delusional Crappy Team B (7:30pm, ESPN+/Hulu)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Empty Goal Net

I don't smell disgusting, musky, and rancid
Feb 13, 2010
Where was this team their last two games?

Hockey jockey with a nice screen on Fever's goal.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
So disappointed in this ESPN broadcast. They’re absolute trash. It’s obvious that they don’t watch any hockey - or even prepare - outside of the games they call. Just through the first half of the first period, they’ve said that Sandin is a RHD and that Carlson and Sandin have both really struggled this year, mentioning each of their goals scored - without taking into account any of their actually important and positive play as defenseman and transitioners.

tycoonheart

Apr 7, 2010
Carbery explained what this team is months ago. It's a team with vets that were used to playing a certain way and they're unlearning that and learning to play another way. The other half of the team is filled with young players who are learning to play in the league. You put that together and you have an inconsistent team. There is no reason why this team can't be a consistent and competitive team by the end of the season.

LesDiablesRouges

Feb 9, 2019
ESPN: the first step of getting into hockey is making sure your employees covering games actually watch a lot of hockey and are up-to-date and do their homework on the teams playing if not (rather than just stat-dropping). So embarrassing.

Edit: yes, I expect much more from Bucci, Cally, and Weekes.

Hivemind

We're Touched
Oct 8, 2010
Philadelphia
I like Bear's wheels, but I'm not sure about having him out there against Crosby's line. He had to make a panic play to try and clear up the wall, and gave the puck back to the Pens in the process.

crab

Jan 26, 2019
Should be called back on the blatant non-call right before

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad