Delta Center Everything Thread

archangel2

May 19, 2019

this is what got my attention. I was reading an article where the ownership group has now gone to the state and city with cap in hand asking for stuff.

I thought the Smyth group said they were not going to the state or city except for small stuff. I know you Governor Cox signed a thing to help bring baseball and hockey to your state and fund some Jazz stuff as well. But in reading the article..It seems he was asking for complete control and all taxes from like a 5 square mile radios around what he wants to build. Was this just some hit piece or did Smyth ask for a lot of stuff from the city and the state?

Reactions: Summer Rose

TheLegend

Hardly Deactivated
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
this is what got my attention. I was reading an article where the ownership group has now gone to the state and city with cap in hand asking for stuff.

I thought the Smyth group said they were not going to the state or city except for small stuff. I know you Governor Cox signed a thing to help bring baseball and hockey to your state and fund some Jazz stuff as well. But in reading the article..It seems he was asking for complete control and all taxes from like a 5 square mile radios around what he wants to build. Was this just some hit piece or did Smyth ask for a lot of stuff from the city and the state?

That’s the big question.

Most of us here aren’t plugged into the SLC media like we are in Arizona. So we know where the AZ media sits, just have to figure out who all the players are in Utah.

Reactions: Summer Rose

MIGs Dog

Jan 3, 2012
figure out who all the players are in Utah.

The players.⬇️

1716329882129.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad