Delta Center Everything Thread

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
It sounds like the Delta Center is similar to the Footprint Center in Phoenix, with thousands of obstructed-view seats. But there's a plan to increase the unobstructed seating from 12k to 17k over the next two years.

In other news, Utah fans are excited, with 11,000 season ticket deposits received as of 18 April.

chrapril

Mar 21, 2022
The biggest issue right now is sightlines. There are a ton of sections that have limited visibility to the point you have to watch the monitors to see the action. So I'm hoping that is addressed in the current building. Pretty much any of the corners and behind the nets (upper bowl).

Here is a screenshot for buying a seat to LA Kings vs vegas pre-season

1713563344385.png

MIGs Dog

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 3, 2012
The biggest issue right now is sightlines. There are a ton of sections that have limited visibility to the point you have to watch the monitors to see the action. So I'm hoping that is addressed in the current building. Pretty much any of the corners and behind the nets (upper bowl).

Here is a screenshot for buying a seat to LA Kings vs vegas pre-season

View attachment 855421

What I read is that they have a plan to correct the issue but that it will take two off seasons? Is this summer off season one? Don't know.

Reactions: Kaizen

Coyotedroppings

Jul 16, 2017
History repeats itself sometimes. Except the Coyotes will have real ownership this time, and a new facility on the horizon. Funny how that works.
The Utah team will have one owner in same building and all the revenue that goes with that, something the Coyotes did not have.

Also, I feel like Burke was real ownership.

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad