Post-Game Talk: Dec 17, 2015 6:30PM MST - Flames versus Star....Wars

Snazu

I contribute nothing
Feb 2, 2007
7b05b0bc-794a-4b10-b0dd-e1b4c1ccf42a_500.jpg

I don't think I'll ever not laugh every time I see this picture.

Good game Ramo for sure. If you take away his first 5 starts, he's got a .920 Sv% in the last 15 games.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
This was an excellent game. I thought the third was worrisome; if you looked at their offence, their forecheck was only 2 forwards :laugh: the third forward (generally the centre) never even entered the zone, or stayed really high in the zone.

It was pretty clear they weren't even bothering trying to really play offence.

I don't really like that too much, but it worked; so fantastic! 7 in a row!

Again we saw top line shuffling; Calgary really needs that 1RW, in a big bad way.

AgeOfBennett

Dec 1, 2014
BC
This was an excellent game. I thought the third was worrisome; if you looked at their offence, their forecheck was only 2 forwards :laugh: the third forward (generally the centre) never even entered the zone, or stayed really high in the zone.

It was pretty clear they weren't even bothering trying to really play offence.

I don't really like that too much, but it worked; so fantastic! 7 in a row!

Again we saw top line shuffling; Calgary really needs that 1RW, in a big bad way.

OKPOSOOOO.

I would rather not sign Jones and Hudler and go for Okposo. Would prefer to sign Jones to a small deal as well though

SaintMorose

Jul 21, 2009
Despite his 6 points in the first 6 games of the winning streak I thought this may have been Russell's best game of it.

May 27, 2012
Earth
I watched most of the first period waiting in line for Star Wars. The beginning of the game was Dallas vs Timbit's hockey players. Glad they won in the end though.

Body Checker

Aug 11, 2005
Wish we could of put the game away with an extra goal or two so someone could of done some retribution on Benn, a hard slash to the ankle or light punch to the face, non-suspendable type of action of some sort

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad