Dead Island 2 - Releasing April 21st, 2023

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I didn't really like the originals, but thoses screenshots look almost like concept art instead of real gameplay.

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
Comes out tonight! Super excited to play this one. Have been waiting forever

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
I'm digging this game. Don't grind the story right off the bat. Explore everywhere you are able to go (and where there isn't skulled zombies)) as there's some great hidden gems for your character(s).

Reactions: Kcb12345

Kcb12345

Jun 6, 2017
I'm digging this game. Don't grind the story right off the bat. Explore everywhere you are able to go (and where there isn't skulled zombies)) as there's some great hidden gems for your character(s).

Same here. I grinded the story to nearly the halfway point I believe (like 12/24 quests probably completed) just to open a few different parts of the city but have stopped now and am just gonna grind side quests and lost and found quests for a while.

Such an enjoyable game, it's really a lot like the old one and exactly what I was hoping it'd be. So much fun. Only complaint is I can tell the main missions aren't gonna last too long especially if I'm already halfway done. Seems like plenty of side stuff to do though which is good, and also some replayability since the characters you can play as are so different personality wise

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
One of the little things in the game. This is awesome as it's a house of streamers/influencers at the start of the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad