Dead and Company at the MGM Sphere in Vegas

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
That sphere is cool as shit. Last time I was in Vegas we were about a week too early because they hadn’t opened the sphere up for shows yet. Very bummed I missed checking the inside out.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
That sphere is cool as shit. Last time I was in Vegas we were about a week too early because they hadn’t opened the sphere up for shows yet. Very bummed I missed checking the inside out.
I went to U2 and it was a good show, but this was something else. Now that ticket prices have plummeted I plan on going at least a dozen times.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
When and why did they plummet? They just built that thing
I think people snatched up tickets right away assuming they'd be able to scalp em like U2 and Phish, but didn't take into consideration there's like 50 shows. I just bought a ticket on the floor for tonight for 125 bucks. 2 Months ago you couldn't find a ticket for less than 300.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I think people snatched up tickets right away assuming they'd be able to scalp em like U2 and Phish, but didn't take into consideration there's like 50 shows. I just bought a ticket on the floor for tonight for 125 bucks. 2 Months ago you couldn't find a ticket for less than 300.
Ah that specific show. I thought you meant all the shows at the sphere were dropping in price

Sep 19, 2008
I'll be at Las Vegas draft week but not for the draft at the sphere. I've seen it a few times but are tickets still pricey

Deport Ogie

Jun 30, 2014
Suburbia
I just wanted to inform y'all I went last night and it blew my tits off.

That is all.

I was at an analytics conference based out of the Venetian that ended on Thurs when the Dead and Co crowd starting showing up in earnest. It was fun watching the data geeks mix with the crusty stoners.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad