Rosters and Ratings: Database Error in Roster (NHL 14)

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Both Tatar and Nyquist became centers this year somehow. Damian Brunner is still a center.

There seems to be more guys just listed as C for whatever reason.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Savard isn't officially retired so I don't know why they would take him out

He is only like an 81 so its not a big deal

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Does anyone know what changed with the new roster update? I checked for Elias Lindholm and couldn't find him.

RexFeral

Registered Boozer
Aug 10, 2011
Does anyone know what changed with the new roster update? I checked for Elias Lindholm and couldn't find him.

He's not in. They legally can't put him(as well as others) in yet. They can't put him on Brynas because he's not on the team,they can't put him in the NHL because he hasn't played an NHL game yet and they can't put him in the AHL because the AHL doesn't have a central players union so the have to get him to sign a waiver/contract to be in the game and he hasn't done so, I guess.

Essentially, we're just gonna have to wait for the season to start.

Many Sharks players are too fast. Pavelski wayyyy too fast. Boyle has gotten old and slow. JT was never that fast and his shot is too good. Couture too fast and Douglas Murray is the slowest player in the league so I'd drop him a bit.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Position errors:

Charlie Coyle is an RW, despite having experience playing as C and listed as one last year.

Players in wrong places:

Mikko A. Lehtonen still being listed in Iowa Wild, despite never playing in the Wild organization. Same applies to Jere Sallinen and Julian Walker. Daniel Gunnarsson is listed in Iowa, even though he's still playing in Sweden.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Every time Coyotes prospect Chris Brown touches the puck, the announcers call him "Girgensons" instead of Brown :laugh:

Wow, how do you even mess that up? :laugh:

In HUT I noticed that Charlie Coyle is listed under Rest of World rather than USA.

Shrimper

Trick or ruddy treat
Feb 20, 2010
Essex
Lookalike some editing is needed. Am I right in thinking that NCAA players won't be in?.

The Head Crusher

Re-retired
Jan 3, 2008
Edmonton
Kord Pankewicz of The Brandon Wheat Kings is listed as a LW in the game but is actually a Dman. (Split back and forth last season btu now is listed as a Dman.

Ukgoalie

Aug 25, 2013
No klefbom, belov or tyler bunz either. Also musil is a ufa at startup along with Ryan murphy

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad