Online Series: Daredevil Born Again

Forge

Blissfully Mediocre
Jul 4, 2018
Vegas
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't this the premise for the third season on Netflix

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
18 episodes!!
Beat me to it, this is a first with D+ shows as it's first season will be 18 episodes and not the usual 6 to 9.

1658661795366.png

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Raekwon

Nov 28, 2011
gotta be pretty short eps id imagine.
how about just make all Disney plus shows 10 eps

the squared circle

Aug 3, 2005
Maple Leaf Gardens
hi - dumb question - I haven't read Born Again since the 80s, but why a yellow suit? Wasn't he only in the yellow suit at the beginning of DD's initial comic run?
I do not read current comics, in case they have brought him back to yellow nowadays.

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
hi - dumb question - I haven't read Born Again since the 80s, but why a yellow suit? Wasn't he only in the yellow suit at the beginning of DD's initial comic run?
I do not read current comics, in case they have brought him back to yellow nowadays.
Don't think it has anything to do with Born Again specifically but more with them using nostalgia from the comics and also to maybe differentiate themselves from the Netflix show.

JackSlater

Apr 27, 2010
Yeah I read Born Again a few months ago and he doesn't wear yellow in it. Great arc other than the weak conclusion that will surely be changed. I'd guess that the yellow is just for a nostalgia pop.

Pranzo Oltranzista

Oct 18, 2017
As much as I'm happy to have both back, I fear for a terrible disappointment. Marvel has not been able to produce anything as interesting as the best Netflix shows - maybe Black Panther.

• Haha
Reactions: beowulf

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Set picture, is the show set during the blip? Church billboard has a date that would fall during the blip in 2020.

1679601401896.png

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
So Bullseye will make some appearances for this show. Some interesting speculation in the below video.

The show now will have a bunch of the Netflix Daredevil creative staff and Loki staff now to create the show.

The dead Celestial will be the source of adamantium for Bullseye spine, which in the comics his spine is indeed replaced with.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
So Bullseye will make some appearances for this show. Some interesting speculation in the below video.

The show now will have a bunch of the Netflix Daredevil creative staff and Loki staff now to create the show.

The dead Celestial will be the source of adamantium
for Bullseye spine, which in the comics his spine is indeed replaced with.

About time we see some reference to that Celestial. Also a nice way to tie in the introduction of adamantium into the MCU!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad