Danrik's "Other" Fantasy Draft Signup Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon Burke

The Anaheim Mighty Ducks and Washington Capitals have completed a deal that will shake up the outlook of the draft. The Capitals shipped the first overall pick to the Ducks along with a fourth round pick and a fifth round pick and acquired the Ducks first round pick (ninth overall), second round pick and a sixth round pick in return.

Capitals GM Danrik said, "Sure, we could've gotten a great player 1st overall, but this way, we get two quality picks in the first two rounds. I think we should be able to still get a good player with the ninth overall pick and another good one with the second round pick."

The Produce Man

Master of Puppets
Feb 24, 2003
Victoria
Visit site
The Mighty Ducks General Manager Captain Canuck 19 was quoted in saying "It's the first overall. Who wouldn't trade an arm and a leg to get it? With so much great talent in the NHL, the worst part of the deal for me is trying to decide who to select. We did lose a low second round pick but in return, we obtained another a second 4th and 5th round pick. It was a great deal for both teams.".

Last edited:

Jon Burke

Sure Fleuryfan29. I'll pick up Boston and someone else can take the one left over team, let's get this puppy started, huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad