WWE: Daniel Bryan CLEARED TO RETURN

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Dave saying on WOL that Danielson was literally cleared yesterday hours before the show, and as a result they have yet to have a plan for him past Wrestlemania.

Past WrestleMania seems relatively obvious

Oct 18, 2011
Lol we all know Roman is still going to be pushed as the #1 guy. DB isn't replacing him.

Shane is also likely going to tag with Bryan against KO and Sami because Shane naturally needs to spotlight himself at WM in big matches for whatever reason.
Shane isn't spotlighting himself. Vince does and this angle actually makes sense to me?

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Yeah, this storyline has been good. It kicking ending with the return of Bryan to team with Shane is amazing.

Oct 18, 2011
I honestly think Miz and DB is a top match for SummerSlam.

By WrestleMania next year DB and AJ could headline the show...if they are booked well

Reactions: KIRK

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Part of Daniel Bryan's agreement is that after every match he competes in he'll do impact testing backstage until the company is comfortable.

So, with that there, I doubt he works any house shows and I doubt he works many singles matches on TV until they're comfortable. And honestly, that's okay. Don't overexpose him. It fits what he wants schedule-wise too.

Oct 18, 2011
Part of Daniel Bryan's agreement is that after every match he competes in he'll do impact testing backstage until the company is comfortable.

So, with that there, I doubt he works any house shows and I doubt he works many singles matches on TV until they're comfortable. And honestly, that's okay. Don't overexpose him. It fits what he wants schedule-wise too.
At this point I think he should be in the special attraction category, but what you have now are fresh matchups that the company desperately needs. They shouldn't waste him on Smackdown tv matches often. You've got a very easy year to 18 months here to book...

Miz, AJ, Nakamura, Joe, Finn, Rollins that is honestly 18 months worth of opponents that I think people would pay to see.

AJ is the easiest to do that should already be in the works as a co main for WM35 if DB infact re-signs

WingsMJN2965

Oct 13, 2017
You never were going to see that because Danielson’s contract doesn’t expire before the show.

Also, one hit to the head and he’s done again, assuredly

Not that it matters now, but oddly enough he just cleared this up.

"No, no. I had somebody say that to me on my Twitter. They said, does your contract expire on September 23rd? And I was like, how do people even know that. But no, my contract actually runs out September 1st, which is actually the day of the All In show, but it's funny because that doesn't compute. I was in the Bahrain Comic Con the last two days, and we did Q&As, and at each one, somebody asked me about that. They said, 'are you going to be at All In'? I'm not. I don't know what to tell you. But yeah, my contract is up September 1st."

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Not that it matters now, but oddly enough he just cleared this up.

"No, no. I had somebody say that to me on my Twitter. They said, does your contract expire on September 23rd? And I was like, how do people even know that. But no, my contract actually runs out September 1st, which is actually the day of the All In show, but it's funny because that doesn't compute. I was in the Bahrain Comic Con the last two days, and we did Q&As, and at each one, somebody asked me about that. They said, 'are you going to be at All In'? I'm not. I don't know what to tell you. But yeah, my contract is up September 1st."

Well then, everybody else had it wrong. The show wasn’t planned with his contract expiring in mind though.

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Dr. Robert Cantu, one of the doctors that Dr. Joseph Maroon recommended Bryan go see when Bryan told him "send me to any doctor", said Daniel Bryan's brain shows no signs of any previous brain injury. Cantu evaluated Daniel Bryan on February 26, 2018.

I evaluated Bryan for a neurological opinion on return to WWE on February 26, 2018. Included in his medical records were multiple evaluations by renowned concussion clinicians. I determined that Bryan is currently asymptomatic, has a normal detailed neurological and cognitive neuropsychological examination, normal EEG, and an MRI that showed no definite evidence of a prior brain injury. It is my medical opinion that there is no absolute contraindication to his return to in-ring action in WWE.

Fish on The Sand

Untouchable
Feb 28, 2002
Canada
With baby soon to be here, will he retain at Mania??
I think it seems unlikely, but it would be easy to do if they wanted, especially in a triple threat. Miz could score the classic heel opportunistic victory by taking one of Rollins/Balor by surprise after they took out the other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad