Dan Hamhuis

Puckgenius*

I know hes not available but lets just say he was, what kind of offer would you trade for him? And what would your pairings be like with him in the lineup?

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
Maybe Franzen+Ericsson for Hamhuis+Booth?

Hamhuis/Smith
Kronwall/White
Kindl/Quincey

Crymson

Fire Holland
May 23, 2010
And where would we replace 30 goals? Hamhuis isn't that great, as he demonstrated in the past two playoffs.

pdd

Feb 7, 2010
And where would we replace 30 goals? Hamhuis isn't that great, as he demonstrated in the past two playoffs.

Booth replaces 20, maybe more if he's actually with a playmaker.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Maybe Franzen+Ericsson for Hamhuis+Booth?

Hamhuis/Smith
Kronwall/White
Kindl/Quincey

Probably not enough and I doubt Hamhuis waives his no-trade for anybody.

As for the Hamhuis isn't that good comment above, I think the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup if he doesn't attempt that hip check. He was awesome in the playoffs two years ago. Everybody got ripped by the Kings last year, that team had a magical run.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Probably not enough and I doubt Hamhuis waives his no-trade for anybody.

As for the Hamhuis isn't that good comment above, I think the Vancouver Canucks win the Stanley Cup if he doesn't attempt that hip check. He was awesome in the playoffs two years ago. Everybody got ripped by the Kings last year, that team had a magical run.

When Hamhuis went down to injury, our defense crumbled. He's pretty valuable to us. He's so valuable to the point where we only move him if we win the trade outright.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad