Half-Assed GDT: Dallas St. Louis: Christmas Hangover

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Hmmm I saw some posts recently about how Hofer apparently isn’t an NHL goalie. Those aren’t aging well.

Smart of the Blues to just let him work through whatever struggles he has. That’s normal for a young goalie. He doesn’t need to be in the AHL, he clearly has the talent and just needs to develop more consistency in the NHL which will come with time. But I’m happy with where he’s at this season.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
At the game. My 2 thoughts:

1. Jason Robertson is not the guy you want to leave lurking alone at the blue line
2. I would kill to have Miro Heiskanen on the Blues
we'd love parayko beside heiskanen, but we dont have anything we can give you in return :D
hofer was great, stars showed up late :help:

Majorityof1

Mar 6, 2014
Central Florida
heiskanen is one of top 3 players in the world but rest of stars d sucks.

Top 3 D in the world, maybe. although I don't think that is clear cut. Not players, or at least even less clear due to judging positional value. McDavid, Drai, Matthews, etc muddies the waters on top 3 players.

I'd trade any of our D except Parayko for Harley, and maybe even Parayko. Lindell is also better than most of our D. Suter is old and has fallen off., Hakpanaa is fine for a bottom pair D. But with their forwards and goalie, they don't need 6 world beating D.

JeffP

had meat hello
Nov 30, 2010
roope ? i kid i kid
I just cant imagine anything where the salary and value could end up particularly even,
you guys would have to take one of our ugliest contracts back (since we'd both have to add)

Unless you include mike danton, scott pellerin and andy mcdonald's old practice helmet, obviously :D

Reactions: i aint Dunn yet

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad