Confirmed with Link: DAL trades Eriksson/Morrow/Smith/Fraser to BOS for Seguin/Peverley/Button

MetalGodAOD*

The dude can play center.

In the NHL? Do you know a string of games where he played C and produced? I only ask because everytime I've looked at him he's on the Wing.

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Sounds like this might be done:

David Pagnotta ‏@TheFourthPeriod 26s

As @DarrenDreger first broke, Bruins/Stars have monster trade involving Seguin, Eriksson & more. Told players are being notified now.

TangoMcBride

Feb 28, 2008
The DF Dub
Yeah, I'm sure he can play center and apparently Nill and company are as well. He just didn't have the opportunity in Boston due to their depth. I love Eriksson but this is a great trade and one that you absolutely have to make. Our depth at wing is absurd and now we have a 21 year old center who can grow with our core. I'm ecstatic. PLEASE HAPPEN!

Cin

Eurosnob.
Feb 29, 2008
Austin, TX
In the NHL? Do you know a string of games where he played C and produced? I only ask because everytime I've looked at him he's on the Wing.

No, and I'm not trying to harp on you. Looking at his play and immense talent it's clear that he can easily be a franchise center. Boston played him wrong and it's cost them with his attitude.

Benn-Seguin-Nichushkin/Ritchie will be a force that no team wants to deal with.

RussianRifle27

Dec 3, 2007
Terrible deal for Dallas. Seguin is a punk kid, you don't build a winning team with such an assclown. Huge step back by Nill :shakehead

BigG44

Jul 12, 2007
Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger

Trade is bigger than Seguin for Eriksson. Draft picks to Boston? Prospects? Working on details.

Getting scarier ....

MetalGodAOD*

I'm very scared. I'm already not OK with Loui for Seguin straight up. Please don't add Jim...

qc

Aug 23, 2011
B's fan here. We're equally confused, excited, angry, and scared as you guys are.

I don't even know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad