GDT: DAL at CAR

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Nice job on the win tonight, but as far as I can tell, the Canes are not even in the NHL according to ESPN's standings. The Canes have been deleted as of 6:45 PST. They are complete IDIOTS there but I like their standings better because they update the standings as each game is completed. They are in the league standings but are no where to be found in the WC standings.

Roboturner913

Jul 3, 2012
Nice job on the win tonight, but as far as I can tell, the Canes are not even in the NHL according to ESPN's standings. The Canes have been deleted as of 6:45 PST. They are complete IDIOTS there but I like their standings better because they update the standings as each game is completed.

The desktop version includes them, the mobile version does not.

Somebody ****ed up but I doubt it's malicious. They probably deleted the slot to update and forgot to put it back. Or they updated and forgot to publish the new website. Dumb **** happens when you're updating a webpage every two minutes.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
On a final note, I would rather se the Canes in the playoffs LONG before the Pens or sHabs. When you are not playing my team, I am hoping the very best to your guys. Don Cherry can f*** off about your celebrations after home wins. Did any of you see it??? He went off like a drunken sailor on your guys. I saw it because the Bolts- sHabs game was on the NHL Network and they had the HNIC feed.

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
On a final note, I would rather se the Canes in the playoffs LONG before the Pens or sHabs. When you are not playing my team, I am hoping the very best to your guys. Don Cherry can **** off about your celebrations after home wins. Did any of you see it??? He went off like a drunken sailor on your guys.

We saw it alright. We had fans doing this in response :laugh:

Vagrant

The Czech Condor
Feb 27, 2002
North Carolina
Visit site
with as important as the top end scoring has been to this team, it's great to see that we have capable depth guys that can go on stretches of production in the mcginn/martinook class and change the dynamic of how your team looks. that's one of the true missing elements since our last playoff trip. we've so frequently been icing plugs and apologizing for it by calling them fantastic penalty killers.

Sens1Canes2

May 13, 2007
with as important as the top end scoring has been to this team, it's great to see that we have capable depth guys that can go on stretches of production in the mcginn/martinook class and change the dynamic of how your team looks. that's one of the true missing elements since our last playoff trip. we've so frequently been icing plugs and apologizing for it by calling them fantastic penalty killers.
Joakim Nordstrom is offended.

DougieSmash

WE'RE IN! WE'RE IN! YES! YES! WOO!
Jan 2, 2009
We are 12th best team in the league as of now but there's possibility we won't make playoffs. f*** the West!!!

We rebound big time since Christmas. Williams looks reborn, McGinn is X factor, Hamilton playing like legit first pairing force, Aho is on another level, TT becomes much much better.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad