Dahlin/Power vs Seider/Edvinsson

Who do you take?

• Total voters

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Seidor brings some mean the other three don’t. I’ll take him. I think Edvinson processes slow. He’s a no for me. Kind òf defaults to the Detroit pair because Seidel is mean though.

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
I went Detroit, super close for me though like 51-49 close.

this is how I see it as well but I think the Sabers pair provides more "pure" offense which is a rarer commodity so I went with them but it really could go either way.

GRob83

Feb 3, 2010
Have 2 defenseman ever ended up #1 and #2 on their team in scoring for a season? Could it be possible with Buffalo since their forwards are so bad?

Stewie Griffin

What the deuce
May 9, 2019
Canada
I went Buffalo. Dahlin still has room to grow as much as the other 3, and despite playing for the worst franchise in the league over the last 3 years (which has been his career so far) still has a 0.55 points/game scoring rate as a defenseman. I've also always liked Power more than Edvinsson, and while Edvinsson has had a great year, so has Power, so I will stay on that side.

member 334057

Have 2 defenseman ever ended up #1 and #2 on their team in scoring for a season?
In 2014-2015 OEL lead the Yotes in scoring with 43 points, and Yandle was tied with Sam Gagner for 2nd in scoring with 41 points but Yandle was also traded that season so he only played 63 games there.

Reactions: GRob83

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Have 2 defenseman ever ended up #1 and #2 on their team in scoring for a season? Could it be possible with Buffalo since their forwards are so bad?
Unless Power is a monster out of the gate the Sabres certainly have some capable forwards down the road who should be able to put up enough points to outscore 1 of them they still have Thompson, Mitts, Cozens at C alone they are getting ready to add Quinn and a bunch of other influx of wingers soon. Not even counting the amount of cap room they have to work with in FA.

Reactions: GRob83

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Homer vote for Detroit. Seider has been a shiny new toy so I can't vote against him, and from what I have heard/seen from Edvinsson I am very excited.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad