D Vladimir Dravecky - Team Slovakia U18, Slovakia 2 (2026 Draft)

hellwar9

Jul 17, 2017
Slovakia
Dravecky junior is basically a finished player in terms of growth. He won't grow much, there is room for 1, maybe 2 cm. It's a pity, because if he was taller, his poor and technically bad skating wouldn't matter so much. He is slow and in the older categories it starts to be a real problem and I personally don't see much room for improvement here. He'll probably be drafted, he has great shot, he's good on the power play and his transition game is also good, but his physical parameters and skating are the handicaps that will separate him from the early rounds and he'll go probably from the middle to late rounds. I personally don't see the potential for a regular NHL player there right now, but I'd be happy to be wrong.

Reactions: Antiillafire

Martinez89

May 20, 2019
After HGC, he didn't make the team again. Crazy as we can find 10 other 2007-born players in the nomination. This young coach Dendis really doesn't like him I think, Dravecky doesn´t play well under him maybe he doesn´t feel trust in him? In every other match where I saw Dravecký under the different coach he was excellent, here under young Dendis he´s somehow never the same...

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Must be attitude or something like that. Slovakia doesn’t have enough good players for him to not make the team. Surely the coach can’t be that stupid.

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
Dravecky with 2+2 in Slovakia U17 6-2 win over Finland U17. He showed absolutely dominant and terrific performance and was miles ahead of everyone on the ice, but, unfortunately not good enough for our young U18 coach :(

Here you can check the goal highlights from that game, he wears number 22.

https://x.com/vretenicka/status/1781402752834248970
Strong performance again today. An assist on the teams loan goal against Sweden.

I’m really hoping Dendis isn’t overthinking the tournament with the U18 selection.

Reactions: Martinez89

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad