D Radim Mrtka - Třinec-U20, Czechia (Draft 2025)

czech

Feb 23, 2009
Goal + 3 assists today. 6 points in last three games...
6' 4.5" right-handed defenseman. In one of the games was announced to the Třinec senior team, but for some reason did not appear on the ice. Perhaps he will make his debut in the Extraliga a little later.
It was Mrtka, and not Mikel, who was the first of the 2007 defensemen to be invited to the 2006 team. At the u18 tournament in Zuchwil he became statistically the best defenseman. Also performed well at the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. It is highly likely, given Jiricek's injury, that we will see him in the U18 roster in April.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Goal + 3 assists today. 6 points in last three games...
6' 4.5" right-handed defenseman. In one of the games was announced to the Třinec senior team, but for some reason did not appear on the ice. Perhaps he will make his debut in the Extraliga a little later.
It was Mrtka, and not Mikel, who was the first of the 2007 defensemen to be invited to the 2006 team. At the u18 tournament in Zuchwil he became statistically the best defenseman. Also performed well at the World Under-17 Hockey Challenge. It is highly likely, given Jiricek's injury, that we will see him in the U18 roster in April.
Who do you see on the D core for U18.. galvas, mrtka...

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
At first glance at his profile, he is a prospect. It fills the void that I announced for 2025.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Riveting analysis.

this is why I keep coming back to HFBoards.

”He is a prospect”

you’re funny man.

A guy who can be drafted. On a Czech scale, this is not nothing because we are looking for it for 2025. Until then, I only had Benak in mind.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
A guy who can be drafted. On a Czech scale, this is not nothing because we are looking for it for 2025. Until then, I only had Benak in mind.
Really? Feels like we have a few good years coming up of players that should be drafter and our round 1 streak seems to be safe.

Dirtyf1ghter

Aug 7, 2019
Really? Feels like we have a few good years coming up of players that should be drafter and our round 1 streak seems to be safe.

We will already have to see if the streak will hold in 2024. With Jiricek's injury and bad season, the chances have dropped. 2025 is still insufficient to be sure. Benak can slide very low with his size and his season is disappointing.

Reactions: hellwar9

GettingYourMoms

Jun 6, 2018
We will already have to see if the streak will hold in 2024. With Jiricek's injury and bad season, the chances have dropped. 2025 is still insufficient to be sure. Benak can slide very low with his size and his season is disappointing.
I wouldn´t mind, hope we are going to have czech version of Brayden Point on our hands, he still has 4 years to grow, he´s just 16 also he is not weak against adult players so i am not overly concerned.

Last edited:
Reactions: Czechboy

JFA87-66-99

Jun 12, 2007
USA
Already like 6'5 and is Right handed which NHL teams like. Do you see Radim Mrtka as a potential riser in 2025? Maybe like a Liam Bichsel type defenseman and he seems like he might have some decent offense. Idk for sure but what kind of player is he, etc.

Reactions: Czechboy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad