Prospect Info: D̶e̶v̶e̶l̶o̶p̶m̶e̶n̶t̶ Rookie Camp Roster Announced

Crosside

Aug 1, 2018
@SunGarrioch
This has to the third or fourth time Troy Mann has stopped a drill to give the players
1f4a9.svg
#Sens Mid season form!

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I get we still have Covid but is this the most uninspiring and unexciting dev/rookie camps ever?

We have a great pool of prospects and there is zero energy or effort put in to making any of it visible to the fans...all the while trying to get people jacked up to purchase tickets for games we don't even know will be able to hold all the ticket holders.

Sometimes it is hard to believe how badly they miss the mark on what should basic marketing 101 stuff...

Masked

(Super/star)
Apr 16, 2017
Parts unknown
I get we still have Covid but is this the most uninspiring and unexciting dev/rookie camps ever?

We have a great pool of prospects and there is zero energy or effort put in to making any of it visible to the fans...all the while trying to get people jacked up to purchase tickets for games we don't even know will be able to hold all the ticket holders.

Sometimes it is hard to believe how badly they miss the mark on what should basic marketing 101 stuff...

Development camps were open to the public and that's why they got buzz. You can't have the public attending them right now.

Rookie camps got their buzz from the rookie games so we should get some excitement starting tomorrow.

Having them back to back with no fans is completely out of the ordinary. Right now the focus in the city seem to be on Brady.

Assen na yo!

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019

Who cares … buy a couple of tickets anyway. It’s been a long time since we could watch a game live. It’s what the team needs more than anything.

Reactions: aragorn

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Development camps were open to the public and that's why they got buzz. You can't have the public attending them right now.

Rookie camps got their buzz from the rookie games so we should get some excitement starting tomorrow.

Having them back to back with no fans is completely out of the ordinary. Right now the focus in the city seem to be on Brady.

Assen na yo!
I understand there is no ability to see them in person but they could have a LOT more video content available.

Very nice to see they will have the rookie game on YouTube tomorrow but that should be a bare minimum.

Reactions: Sen sational

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Who cares … buy a couple of tickets anyway. It’s been a long time since we could watch a game live. It’s what the team needs more than anything.
LOL.

Don't worry about my purchases related to Senators...I am the ideal fan for them.

Does not alter the fact they are missing out on creating any sort of buzz. I buy season passes because I love it and am a die hard but they should be looking to sway the people on the fringes and that isn't happening right now.

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
LOL.

Don't worry about my purchases related to Senators...I am the ideal fan for them.

Does not alter the fact they are missing out on creating any sort of buzz. I buy season passes because I love it and am a die hard but they should be looking to sway the people on the fringes and that isn't happening right now.

Thats great ! To be honest I think they are challenged to pull off anything production wise that would interest us. It all costs money and they don’t have a lot. I doubt they make any money on those two Habs games and they probably suck most of their rookie camp budget dry.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
Thats great ! To be honest I think they are challenged to pull off anything production wise that would interest us. It all costs money and they don’t have a lot. I doubt they make any money on those two Habs games and they probably suck most of their rookie camp budget dry.
Come on...any person in the org has a phone more than capable of taking quality video of some drills - a quick interview with a couple of players each day, etc...

It doesn't have to be Hard Knocks - just get something out there.

Reactions: Emrasie

Sweatred

Erase me
Jan 28, 2019
Come on...any person in the org has a phone more than capable of taking quality video of some drills - a quick interview with a couple of players each day, etc...

It doesn't have to be Hard Knocks - just get something out there.

I don’t think they want to have any person with a phone conduct their interviews ???

That’s the media’s role and they don’t appear motivated.

OD99

Oct 13, 2012
I don’t think they want to have any person with a phone conduct their interviews ???

That’s the media’s role and they don’t appear motivated.
Whatever - a few comments about the days camp, etc...not a Larry King sit-down...the org has people capable of doing that.

Xspyrit

DJ Dorion
Jun 29, 2008
Montreal, Canada
Some sort of Microsoft Conference that became infamous.

Steve Ballmer can't be contained

Hard to contain yourself when you know that these launches will eventually make you freaking rich

Bloomberg - Steve Ballmer Becomes Ninth Member of the $100 Billion Club

Because he doesn't know Seinfeld? He's French and was a baby when it was done. Different culture man

Confirming that Chabot's generation in QC won't really know about Seinfeld

I personally never even watched it, or Friends, Breaking bad or other popular TV shows. I have barely watched some South Park or Simpsons episodes. I was more attracted by nerd intellectual stuff to be honest (even though I was more of a party animal when I was younger). I'm also a hockey/movies/music guy. Can't watch everything lol, have to make choices.

Last edited:

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa

Turning a corner?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad