Czechs in North America

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
I am wondering about Hronek, where his production went in the second half of the season. His first 41 games he got 34 points but in the second 41 only 14 which is kinda meh considering he is playing with Hughes.

Honestly I am not watching the games, and I can see him at various websites getting mostly over 7.0 rating in those games, so how is he? Is he still playing good? And what happened there that he completely stopped producing points eventhough he was really playing a lot.

Honestly I kinda expected him to go somewhere in the 60-65 points range. That 48 is kinda dissapointing in the end, but If he is playing still good then I guess its okay.
If he can ever sustain a full season he'd be top 10. Seems to start strong and fade.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Found this to be disappointing. Stezka had a slower start, great finish and a good overall season in AHL. I was expecting a second NHL contract tbh.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Sprynar and Sapousek returning to extraliga. I see it as maybe a good sign. Maybe Extraliga will finally start giving prominent spots to 20 and 21 year olds and developing them. Rychlovsky being a great example. Make the league good again, dammit!

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019

Tichacek staying in Kladno?? Hope thats not final and an NHL contract can still overthrow this. Still even if he dont go to NHL/AHL more probably, I would still assume he would sign in a much better team either in ELH or in some other euro league.

Him staying in Kladno would me mighty dissapointing tbh.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018

Tichacek staying in Kladno?? Hope thats not final and an NHL contract can still overthrow this. Still even if he dont go to NHL/AHL more probably, I would still assume he would sign in a much better team either in ELH or in some other euro league.

Him staying in Kladno would me mighty dissapointing tbh.
It was the last thing I was expecting tbh....

In order:

2 way contract and in AHL in October
Top Extraliga club
NLA, SEL or Liiga

Kladno next year wasn't even on my mind.lol I'd like to see him on a stronger team against stronger competition to continue developing.

Reactions: martygod12

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad