GDT: Czechia vs Latvia - 3pm PT/ 6pm ET/ Midnight CEST

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
Just got in from visiting my youngest Gingers……

4B554CCB-42CA-4D68-B706-CDE931F0FDC7.gif

Good for Latvia & Junior Hockey for their first Win.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
I thought I saw some great hockey expert here claiming many times that Latvia doesn’t belong in this tournament. Would he be willing to still explain his very creative explanation why so?

Congratz Latvia! You have had a very impressive team in this tournament. I’m very happy to see more of it!

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
It's hard to be upset... I was happy for Latvia.. they gutted that third out beautifully. Nice work. I felt terrible for the Slovaks in the stands (the only people in the stands.lol).

Bednar has been weak... He almost set up the fifth goal.

Didn't notice jiricek much at all.

I think we are averaging 4 or 5 goals against this tourney... Canada got 5... Slovaks got 4... Latvia got 5... Can't remember what Finn's got but this is our best d in a decade and we are getting shelled. Bednar might be like skarek... Great goalie but leaky on national team. I was hoping for cajan but he's in stands. Curious who starts Wednesday?

No complaints... We had us or Sweden no matter what. I thought we looked good in third.

Congrats on breaking the 27 game losing streak Latvia and I hope you put up a good game against US or Sweden on Wednesday.

Sorry to Slovakia.. you deserved a better fate. 2 days rest will be nice.

Mestaruus

Apr 11, 2011
Did Slovakia get relegated or what are the rules this tournament? I'm wondering because the removal of Russia might have changed the rules in some way.

Reactions: Summer Rose

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad