U18: Czech U18 team 2023/24

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
We can post anything about our U18 for this season here, Regarding hlinka, wch, international tournaments, rosters etc.

I will start. What the f*** is U18 doing today??? 2:0 down against Swiss what the hell, and look at our roster there is all of our best guys or most of them ... there is Jiricek, Benak, Jecho, Galvas, Skok, Kos, Fibigr etc.

Whit such a team they should roll over Swiss easily lol ... hopefully its just the first match of the season issue and not a look into the future of what to expect from this team this year, cause that would be terrifying lol.

U20 beat Finns on the other hand, at least thats nice ...

Edit: Finished writing and its 2:1 lol, so hopefully they can turn it around, but still ... we are missing only a few guys, we should be able to take care without such problems against swiss

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Looks like we won 4-2. Jecho with some points. Galvas on pair 3.

Speyer already mentioned it ..that is a good Swiss squad!

Reactions: Goodman68

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
We can post anything about our U18 for this season here, Regarding hlinka, wch, international tournaments, rosters etc.

I will start. What the f*** is U18 doing today??? 2:0 down against Swiss what the hell, and look at our roster there is all of our best guys or most of them ... there is Jiricek, Benak, Jecho, Galvas, Skok, Kos, Fibigr etc.

Whit such a team they should roll over Swiss easily lol ... hopefully its just the first match of the season issue and not a look into the future of what to expect from this team this year, cause that would be terrifying lol.

U20 beat Finns on the other hand, at least thats nice ...

Edit: Finished writing and its 2:1 lol, so hopefully they can turn it around, but still ... we are missing only a few guys, we should be able to take care without such problems against swiss
This is definitely an above average group of Swiss players. They were very good matches already in previous years. I liked them even then, unlike many other users.. By the way, as far as I know, they beat the Slovaks 3 times last season..

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Surprised galvas is pair 3. Our U20 won 3 in a row which surprised me a lot.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Sure. But where does Onhockey get it from? They just share streams that are out there somewhere.
I assume they are provided by the Swiss Hockey Association. In the same way, the Czech association probably provides broadcasts from tournaments on Czech territory.

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
Ct24 is covering Czech games. Curious how it goes. Must beat one of Sweden and US to have a semi chance.

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
Surprised galvas is pair 3. Our U20 won 3 in a row which surprised me a lot.
The U20 is now much stronger than the last time, it also has players from overseas (of course, it is not completely complete). And you can tell a lot, last time it was a really weak selection..

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
The U20 is now much stronger than the last time, it also has players from overseas (of course, it is not completely complete). And you can tell a lot, last time it was a really weak selection..
Maybe a semi at xmas!

Antiillafire

May 1, 2021
Trnava, Slovakia
This is definitely an above average group of Swiss players. They were very good matches already in previous years. I liked them even then, unlike many other users.. By the way, as far as I know, they beat the Slovaks 3 times last season..
Indeed Swiss were much better than us in each match last year for this 2006 age group. Pobezal, Pitka, and Kiss (3 top 6 players) did not play in any of those games however because of being in U18 team or overseas.

That being said the Swiss team is the favoured team against us, this 2006 age group of Slovak defenders is quite weak. I wouldn’t be that surprised if swiss were playing for a medal with some good goalie play.

martygod12

Oct 27, 2019
It certainly didnt age well lol, and I am glad for it :D ... sure I am not in any way downgrading swiss team, just that I think we also has above average squad so it must show, and it did in the end so I am glad

Goodman68

Jul 11, 2016
From what I saw today, Jiříček was probably our best player. Galvas has a deficit in one-on-one fights and needs to be much better at them.
It's a shame, we had more chances and conceded a very simple decisive goal. But the Swiss have a good team overall.
Is there a stream for todays match? Nothing on onhockey
onhockey.tv
As always..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad