Czech prospects???

Rexor

Oct 24, 2006
Brno
Tomáš Knotek and Vladimír Roth are 2008 eligible; Roth is an offensive defenceman,
skilled but must improve his skating. Any info on Knotek would be highly appreciated,
I haven't heard much of him. Also, I'd like to hear anyone's take on Tomáš Vincour
who is 2009 eligible.
David Musil is a 1993 born defenceman who has already played with the Czech U-16
team (players born in 1991), which is quite interesting.

FTowwn

Jan 25, 2006
Canada
2 of the other top czech prospects for this year are Vladmir Ruzicka who is a highly skilled, boom or bust, forward with some explosive offence, and the other is defenceman by the name of Ostricil, however i dont no much about him except for a good 2 way game

tomik88

Mar 29, 2007
Tomáš Knotek and Vladimír Roth are 2008 eligible; Roth is an offensive defenceman,
skilled but must improve his skating. Any info on Knotek would be highly appreciated,
I haven't heard much of him. Also, I'd like to hear anyone's take on Tomáš Vincour
who is 2009 eligible.
David Musil is a 1993 born defenceman who has already played with the Czech U-16

how good is tomas kubalik from plzen???pls

Granlund2Pulkkinen*

TOMAS VINCOUR!! 2009!

Love this kid for the Edmonton Oil Kings. Great leader.

newellky

Jun 3, 2007
Halifax, Nova Scotia
who is 2009 eligible.
since im a season ticket holder in Halifax i see Knotek all the time...heres what i noticed...hes got a get shot that can eat up tenders when he gets a shot in the slot, not a bad skater, dont notice any kind of elite speed or anything like that but he dosnt look akward or anything. ive seen him make some great passes too but unlike teammate Voracek he seems to make alot moe mistakes when he has the puck. hes not fancy with the puck so his stickhandling dosnt seem like it will ever dazzel. hes also probably one of the weakest players ive ever seen at this level, if theres someone around him he dosnt usually keep the puck for long because he seems to have absolutely no strengh and is pushed around all game...got most of his points this year centering voracek but that being said when he did center him he was able to keep up and finish some of Jakes beauty passes....thats all im gonna say for now as im hoping he actaully dose some strengh training this summer and comes back with some muscle

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad