GDT: CZE - SUI

BigBadBoar

Dec 20, 2017
Pardubice
It was a good game overall, the 2nd period turned out to be decisive. Pity Košťálek made that terrible individual mistake, there was a good chance for some final push. Zohorna, Voženílek had a very good game. The same Beránek, Černoch. I still don't understand why Špaček is in the line-up, he is an useless player in my opinion. Some defensemen (Dvořák, Kundrátek) were good in physical battles but too slow, plus were having difficulties playing the puck under pressure.

Switzerland is a very strong team, all lines are working well for them in this tournament. It is quite clear now that they will play Germany in the QF, which can be tricky because Germany usually can perform well when they are an underdog. The tournament is still very open, everything can happen in the Play-Off games.

Reactions: Czechboy

jj cale

Jan 5, 2016
Nova Scotia
Originally it was all about 'avoid Finland' but now I just see 4 nightmare opponents...

Sweden/Finland/US can fly
Germany is very composed and will be a nightrmare if they make it.
i've seen all those teams so far be very uneven in their performances, like every team here aside from the Swiss.

total crapshoot IMO, like you said...........................doesn't matter who you play, your team just has to be the team that has a good day.

All those teams can beat you but none have shown themselves to be anything more then just in the mix.

Reactions: Czechboy

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
The Swiss clinch the top spot in the group, they'll likely get a matchup with Germany in the Quarterfinals.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad