Prospect Info: Cutter Gauthier

Status
Not open for further replies.

ff8

Aug 25, 2022
I don't mind the gravitas. We need some personality like that on the team. BC ran into a hot netminder and a disciplined team that knew how to clamp down once it got the lead.

Cutter lead the NCAA in goal scoring with 38 goals and 2nd in the league in points with 65 points in 41 games. He's got game.
We have Zegras remember? :laugh:

heynowbababooey

Sep 29, 2017
I don't mind the gravitas. We need some personality like that on the team. BC ran into a hot netminder and a disciplined team that knew how to clamp down once it got the lead.

Cutter lead the NCAA in goal scoring with 38 goals and 2nd in the league in points with 65 points in 41 games. He's got game.
im fully aware of what hes done this year. and i dont mind that type of talk either. in fact i loved when Zegras called his shot in an interview before the gold medal game. canada fans are still bitter about it. just bums me out that Cutter is being eaten alive by the media and comments now.

Hockey Duckie

Jul 25, 2003
southern cal
im fully aware of what hes done this year. and i dont mind that type of talk either. in fact i loved when Zegras called his shot in an interview before the gold medal game. canada fans are still bitter about it. just bums me out that Cutter is being eaten alive by the media and comments now.

I think Cutter's probably developed the ability to shut out the negativity when the Flyers org threw him under the bus instead of keeping things behind closed doors and say they wanted to trade for a young RD.

As for BC not winning, you win some and you lose some. Hot netminder can beat the #1 team. We should know this very well b/c Jiggy did that to a lot of teams, especially the Red Wings.

Reveille1984

Dec 3, 2014
Imagine the shitstorm if this guy actually doesn't sign in Anaheim either lol. Would probably be the most hated player in the NHL before even playing his first game.

CrazyDuck4u

Oct 14, 2006
Imagine the shitstorm if this guy actually doesn't sign in Anaheim either lol. Would probably be the most hated player in the NHL before even playing his first game.
That's what I mean he won't do that otherwise he would really ruin his reputation before even playing for a team

Rybread86

To the DOME
Mar 24, 2022
OC

I would imagine that IF he or any player did something like that, not only would they be widely hated by fans and players but teams would also have a hard time making that player an offer.

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Everyone! Breathe, he signs with us tomorrow. Watch. Later in the evening D Lee will probably tweet that he’s meeting our gm tomorrow to sign and have his first practice with the team

Reactions: Ducks DVM
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad