Custom intro

Stephanooo

Feb 17, 2013
Denmark
Pretty cool. How do you make Custom Intros? I'd really like to make a cool one for Phoenix Coyotes (got drafted by them a Season ago in my game, and i've been kicking ass since i got on the team, so i thought when i saw this that i'd pay them back for all my awesome goals and points and stuff by making an epic intro for them)

Royal Canuck

Taco Enthusiast
Feb 10, 2011
Victoria, BC
Not too bad, adding the horn is a nice touch.

I have 3 intros that I use, but they're just songs, I didn't edit them or anything.

-Viking Death March: Billy Talent
-Shoot to Thrill: AC/DC
-300 Violin Orchestra

dbridge

Bluth Lockout 2015
Nov 28, 2010
Chicago
Not too bad, adding the horn is a nice touch.

I have 3 intros that I use, but they're just songs, I didn't edit them or anything.

-Viking Death March: Billy Talent
-Shoot to Thrill: AC/DC
-300 Violin Orchestra

That is one of my personal favorites to use.

I have 300 Violin Orchestra, Run This Town (orchestral version), Here Comes the Boom, and Heart of Courage from Two Steps From Hell that I like using. I also like trying to add in some other things, like putting in all of the accurate goal horns/songs, some old horns (like the mid-2000s Canucks, early 2000s Avalanche siren, Nordiques, etc.) using Cee Lo's **** You as the song when a road team scores a goal, and All I do is Win for a home win obviously.

I don't get creative and edit songs or anything, but I do like adding a customized aspect to the game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad