'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 12 to Premiere in February 2024

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
For Canadian fans:
  • The Emmy and Golden Globe-winning HBO Original comedy series CURB YOUR ENTHUSIASM, starring Larry David, returns for its twelfth and final 10-episode season Sunday, Feb. 4 at 10 p.m. ET on HBO and will be available to stream on Crave. New episodes will debut subsequent Sundays at the same time leading up to the series finale on April 7.

• Larry David quote: “As CURB comes to an end, I will now have the opportunity to finally shed this ‘Larry David’ persona and become the person God intended me to be – the thoughtful, kind, caring, considerate human being I was until I got derailed by portraying this malignant character. And so ‘Larry David,’ I bid you farewell. Your misanthropy will not be missed. And for those of you who would like to get in touch with me, you can reach me at Doctors Without Borders.”

300553_HO_CurbYourEnthusiasm_S12_KA_16x9_4k_v01_INTL-HMOO_Cont.jpg

Megahab

Apr 30, 2009
Toronto
To any Canadians that have Crave, how long after a show airs the first time is it available on demand?

BostonBob

4 Ever The Greatest
Jan 26, 2004
Vancouver, BC
To any Canadians that have Crave, how long after a show airs the first time is it available on demand?
Not really sure about episodic TV shows that air on Crave or HBO Canada but movies are usually available on VOD within 24 hours after they premiere on Crave.

Reactions: Megahab

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
Who else caught the premier last night? Pretty… pretty… pretty good, I thought.

I laughed way too hard when he pulled out the calendar to cross off another day closer to dumping his girlfriend. Also I’ve legit been just as angry and frustrated with Siri to the point of yelling at her lol. The $10 in the toilet that the housekeeper thought was a tip 🤣 and the dog butt-dialling Fouchay.

Just some of the highlights for me.

Reactions: John Price

Gee Wally

Old, Grumpy Moderator
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
HF retirement home
Who else caught the premier last night? Pretty… pretty… pretty good, I thought.

I laughed way too hard when he pulled out the calendar to cross off another day closer to dumping his girlfriend. Also I’ve legit been just as angry and frustrated with Siri to the point of yelling at her lol. The $10 in the toilet that the housekeeper thought was a tip 🤣 and the dog butt-dialling Fouchay.

Just some of the highlights for me.

I laughed my ass off.

Lehnerd Skinnerd

Sponsor
Feb 10, 2008
Thunder Bay, ON
Jeff and Susie are doing a podcast about the history of the show, where they talk about each episode from the beginning, for those fanatics like myself. I enjoyed the first one.

Tasty Biscuits

with fancy sauce
Aug 8, 2011
Pittsburgh
Pretty decent premier. I was surprised to see Maria Sofia back, and in such a prominent role. Her character worked well in smaller doses last season as a nice injection of pace. I'm worried they'll over use her this season. Hopefully not. Keyla Mejia is great, but the character is basically going 110% the entire time.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Just catching up on this season. I feel like Larry has always been kind of weird with washrooms, but they've bumped up those bits a ton so far.

Mr Fahrenheit

Valar Morghulis
Oct 9, 2009
Wasnt a very good season. Loved the Disgruntled episode, that felt like classic Curb. Didnt think copying/mocking the Seinfeld finale was a good idea, sans the bail out which i did like

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad