Injury Report: CT Scan of Fraser's Skull

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
OMG. I hope he recovers quickly.

Very unfortunate play. I hope he wears a visor.

Leaftors

Jul 21, 2011
Welland, Ontario
man he has a hard ****ing forehead, i cant believe there isnt brain damage involved with something like that. What a tough ****ing dude though.

6 8 5 13

Oct 26, 2009
Thanks to Hurt for adding the warning. I thought the title might explain enough of what you can expect to see but wasn't sure of the policy.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
Thanks to Hurt for adding the warning. I thought the title might explain enough of what you can expect to see but wasn't sure of the policy.

Better safe than sorry and I'm just not in the mood for 'I threw up my breakfast!' PMs right now. :laugh:

Neas Olc

Registered Abuser
Mar 22, 2011
Toronto
Yikes, I actually play without a visor since I can't afford to shell out the 40 bucks for one right now. Maybe I should just bite the bullet and burn the money...

maple syrup

Nov 24, 2010
How do they get the fractured bone to become "flat" again? Or is he going to have a dent forever?

iceblue

Jul 30, 2004
Myrtle Beach
I work in the medical field and have seen plenty of CT scans but this one still made me go Yikes. Visors, please!

Edit: Good how this image can scare people into wearing visors but wonder how this private health information became public. Somebody's job on the line?

ErnieLeafs

Apr 7, 2009
I hate it, but I have to wear a full bubble at the point.

Concussions and one broken jaw already, so the Doc says no friggin' around.

Visors need to be worn, though. That's bloody terrifying.

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
I have a teeny bit of a headache just viewing that.

I had a CT brain scan once but the doctor said they found ... wait for it ... nothing. Buddaboom.

sangreale

Feb 21, 2008
I was wondering why they had surgery to repair a fracture. I was visualizing a sort of hairline thing. But now it is clearer what they had to do. Wow.

Egoclapper

Dec 21, 2010
I work in the medical field and have seen plenty of CT scans but this one still made me go Yikes. Visors, please!

Edit: Good how this image can scare people into wearing visors but wonder how this private health information became public. Somebody's job on the line?
Looks like someone took it on their phone lol. Pretty ****ed, didn't think it was this bad from the news report.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad