Crosby is on pace for less than 100 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

penguins2946*

Crosby had 48 points in the first 41 games in 09-10 (96 point pace). He finished with 109 points in 81 games. Just throwing that out there.

Crosby's either just coming out of a slump right now or still in a slump. Once he breaks out, he'll be back on top.

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Lmao. We're not even half half way through the season. Crosby will win The Ross and I'd be willing to bet money on it.

Barring injuries, he's definitely the frontrunner. But betting man would not go against the field. Not uness we are talking about Gretzky.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
I don't think he'll be able to make up that 2 point gap in the next 50 games

Fordy

May 28, 2008
Every time someone makes a thread like this he rattles off 10 points in 5 games

Pierre from Orleans

May 9, 2007
It's almost like people expect the best player in the world to play and put up points like the best player in the world.
I'm pretty sure Crosby also holds himself to high standards.

Every player goes through slumps. Crosby is not exempt from it.

Mulletman

Feb 23, 2013
Crosby's now on pace for 91 Points in 79 games.

Next he plays the Devils, so the Points will come. But I'm beginning to doubt that Crosby hits 100 this season...

Plural

Mar 10, 2011
Crosby's now on pace for 91 Points in 79 games.

Next he plays the Devils, so the Points will come. But I'm beginning to doubt that Crosby hits 100 this season...

It's getting tougher and tougher for sure.

He still can get there. But he would need 1.34 PPG for the reminder of the season to do it. Definitely not impossible for him. But it is getting hard.

Never would have guessed he is not going to be the out-right point leader at this point of the season. Seems like a lot of posters here were wrong in the beginning of the season. I saw guys predicting 130+ points for him.

ForzaItalia

Mar 23, 2008
Toronto, ON
It's getting tougher and tougher for sure.

He still can get there. But he would need 1.34 PPG for the reminder of the season to do it. Definitely not impossible for him. But it is getting hard.

Never would have guessed he is not going to be the out-right point leader at this point of the season. Seems like a lot of posters here were wrong in the beginning of the season. I saw guys predicting 130+ points for him.

It will be difficult considering his goals are down this season and that he averaged 1.30 ppg during last season. Right now he doesn't look as dominant 5 on 5 as he has in the past.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Their PP has really struggled lately. As soon as they start scoring 3-5 gavials a game and 1-2 on the PP a game, his points will shoot up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad